I suppose we ARE finished now? (1 Viewer)

Not that it's related to FA necessarily, but I still believe the Shockey trade will happen, probably on or near draft day.

Not that it's related to FA necessarily, but I still believe the Shockey trade will happen, probably on or near draft day.

well then the Giants are going to need to come to grips with reality. Any team that'd give up a starter and #2 this year and another pick next year for Shockey would be seen as a sucker for doing something that dumb.

Shockey for a conditional 2009 second sounds fair to me. If he plays in at least 75% of the offensive plays AND does one of the following: scores 12 TDs; leads the league in catches among TE's; makes the probowl; or surpasses 1000 yards or 75 catches-- that #2 pick becomes a number 1.

I think that's a good deal for the Giants and a fair deal for us.

DT Rod Coleman - The Falcons let Hall go, so maybe he's not done. Everybody here wants a DT in the draft and this helps fill that hole, SHORT TERM. Insurance, since T. Hollis seemed to have a problem with the coaches last year.[/quote]

Whats the story on Coleman? If he has anything left, he would add some decent depth at DT and make this less of a need at least for this season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom