i think i like Micheal Strahan and the Giants alot (1 Viewer)

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
More after hearing what he said about TO and his popcorn him and crayton watching it in there home theatre next week ***** man that crap was funny, and to top it off TO crying saying dont blame the QB this was team Loss ahahhahahah i havent laughed that hard in a long long time!!!

I laughed when I heard that....It was indeed funny....I think stewart scott on ESPN said thats wrong, funny, but wrong:D

Strahan looked like he was barely able to stay on the field at the end of the game. He had no push. If Dallas would have had the time to run the ball they would have eaten him alive. Don't think that Green Bay won't see that on film. I'd bet that Green Bay will run toward him all game.

I think that he is done after this. I'm sure that he'll want to stick around because he will lose a bunch of money in his divorce but he won't make much more than veteran minimum.

Question: I didn't get to see the whole Giants or Indy games...Which game did ol' Archie go to?

Archie was watching Peyton, while Olivia cheered on Eli is what I heard reported in the pregame yesterday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom