I think I want to start smoking pot again (1 Viewer)

Marijuana has been altered by the hands of man. All the marijuana today are hybrids created by mankind over the centuries.
Most everything you eat are the same way. But then again, the hands of man are formed by the earth as well - we are not some non-material being created out of nothing.

Meh, no big deal. Think of how many other plants, dog breeds, etc. were altered by man, but they're still ok. Smoke it!

Should I clarify my definition of "altered by the hands of Man"? I suppose so.

Things like coke, crack, lsd, and meth fit in the "altered by the hands of Man" definition.

Schroom and pot are picked right off the land and consumed without the addition of garbage chemicals. I know, pot is treated with weed be gone and stuff, but let's not be too obtuse in my premise. Just a little will do.:D

hemlock.jpg

Hemlock, unaltered by the hands of man. Smoke away.

Things like coke, crack, lsd, and meth fit in the "altered by the hands of Man" definition.

Schroom and pot are picked right off the land and consumed without the addition of garbage chemicals. I know, pot is treated with weed be gone and stuff, but let's not be too obtuse in my premise. Just a little will do.:D

Well then, I agree.
Which is why I prefer outdoor to indoor, and also stuff grown in soil v. hydroponics. The chemical taste in the latter can get sort of gross after a while.

Weed be gone, oh the irony.

I did a bit of hydro for a little while, but stopped because the term "hydro" was turned into meaning that it was killer bud. No one even thought about the meaning of hydro I suppose. :dunno:

If I could get a great seed, then I'd entertain it if I could just get the dang things to bud.:mad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom