I think I want to start smoking pot again (1 Viewer)

pennstater

Very Banned
Reaction score
I think I could lead a finacially secure, responsible life.

Each day I have about 2 hours to myself in the house before my girlfriend comes home. During that times when my list of household duties is over I would like to relax to some good steve miller songs and play madden all while enjoying a nice melow high.

I have been sober from alcohol for exactly 30 days now. The hangovers and restless sleep were taking a toll. Another thing about drinking is the amount of garbage. When I used to drink I averaged putting out 4 trash bags a week. Now that im sober its maybe 1 or 2. And typically I would spend 40 bucks on booze a week.

I could grow my own as well. Nothing to elaborate. Just 1-2 plants at a time. If 1 plant can produce on average of 5-6 ounces, then that is plenty. I would just tell my girlfriend its one of those blooming ferns I keep hearing about.

I work in the turfgrass industry and nobody tests for drugs in this field.

Since this is an annoymous board, does anyone feel that they live a great life while enjoying the natural herbs that god created for us?

You know, I recently ran accross an old friend of mien form high school. He needed me to fix his PC for him, so me and the wifey trucked on over to his place. We hung out for a while and eventually the topic of dope came up. He asked if I still smoked. I was like, "no.... haven't done so in about 15 years. I quit just before I met wifey" Wifey is not a partyer. no drink, no smoke. But she knows I have a mean hankerin to puff up. It was rekindled that night. I was so tempted when we both went outside so he could light up.

argh. :covri:

pennstater, your a grownup. if you want to smoke I say do it. you know what the penalties are if you get caught. nothing like gettin a good buzz on and playin some madden.

only if it looks like this:

cannplant1.jpg

I have a family of 5 with an in-law living with us and we don't make that much trash.
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

I did a little more than dabble with that stuff many moons ago ,
back in the day when many exotic varieties were obtainable ,
usually with something akin to a religious experience as the intent until
oneday I found it no longer useful .

It can be an inspirational experience at times , chronic use , however , can leave you staring at the wall with a cantaloupe between your ears .

Word is , there's a legal term associated with it , I believe it is called illegal .

"the pot" is cool....do it man, do it. ( no peer pressure :) )

antipop said: those things don't to everyone that smokes pot

:scratch:

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom