I think Ingram and Kamara are the biggest keys to this game (1 Viewer)

Biggest key for me will be the Saints defense. They've got the best unit by far statistically (over the 2nd half of the season especially) remaining in these playoffs.

If they play to the same level they've played over the last 9 weeks, it will be a W tomorrow. Period.

Biggest key for me will be the Saints defense. They've got the best unit by far statistically (over the 2nd half of the season especially) remaining in these playoffs.

If they play to the same level they've played over the last 9 weeks, it will be a W tomorrow. Period.

Have to agree here. I am feeling confident the defense will hold them down and make a difference. I believe if things go their way, they could take over this game like how we've seen Patriots defenses take over in playoff games.

The rams offense will get yards and put up points. They have a great offense with dangerous weapons across the board.
Our defense needs to get key stops and hold the rams to field goal attempts and not touchdowns in the red zone l

The Rams have struggled to contain Kamara both times they have faced him.

He is the x factor in this game.

His stats combined in the 2 games he has faced them.

Rushes 24
Yards 169

Receptions 10
Yards 135

TD's 5

I just want the offense to wake up out of their month long slumber. It's my main concern. Not worried about the defense nearly as much. Kamara and Ingram HAVE to be major contributors today to free up Drew.

I just want the offense to wake up out of their month long slumber. It's my main concern. Not worried about the defense nearly as much. Kamara and Ingram HAVE to be major contributors today to free up Drew.

Yeah the offense has felt a beat off . We haven’t been bad on offense , but we have definitely left yards and points on the field

The OL IMO are so critical to the success of this offense. If they can begin with opening nice holes for Kamara and Ingram then the play action will thrive behind Drew. The passing game will also be enhanced if the Rams have to respect the run first which will give Drew that mili second more to find the open guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom