I think our front office is doing the right thing with free agency (2 Viewers)

woohoosaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
We don't need to make a big splash with one overpriced free agent.
There are too many holes to fill,while working with a shoestring budget.

Second tier players are the way to go.

they are doing the right thing, wait till the prices come down, I just wish they could do it faster LOL :angryrazz:

IA, we don't need to just go out and spend money just for the heck of it like Miami is doing

They are doing the same thing all the smart teams, such as the Packers, Pats, Steelers, etc are doing. Winning FA = losing during the season.

keenan lewis, victor butler, eric winston + a good draft and im happy

Man, this would be spectacular. Or even say Cox, Butler, and Winston (I'd rather Lewis, but he may be out of our price range).

Our 1st round be a stud and let our other draft picks be solid starters or good depth. That little bit alone wins the NFC South.

If the right thing is keeping lousy players and signing no one I agree. We will see when the season starts whether or not what they do is good. If Harper, Smith, or Vilma play a prominent role we are probably in big trouble.

They are doing the same thing all the smart teams, such as the Packers, Pats, Steelers, etc are doing. Winning FA = losing during the season.

Well then I'm not mad anymore :)

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk

If the right thing is keeping lousy players and signing no one I agree. We will see when the season starts whether or not what they do is good. If Harper, Smith, or Vilma play a prominent role we are probably in big trouble.

I trust that Sean Payton and Mickey Loomis actually know what they are doing...since they are the head coach and general manager.

This would be awesome and the first realistic scenario I've heard today. Just to piggyback off of this wish list where to go in draft.

Options for our 1st round pick could be...

1. LT, move Winston to RT and cut streif and save about $3M in cap space.
2. S Vaccaro, Winston plays LT for a season, move him to RT next year.
3. WR, same as above. See what you have in your front 7 right now.
4. Our beloved OLB

Things you hear from fans whose teams are not active early in free agency. It is funny to hear this stuff every year.

I don't get the disappointment in keeping Smith and Vilma. We kept both guys for $4 mil more than cutting them. That's nothing for what they bring to the team.

Im sorry, but that thinking and mentality will not will us a superbowl! it will get us right to the first roud of the playoffs when we have to play and some how compete with the teams like Seawhawks who just dramatically improved along with the 49ers on offense, thats not even talking about their defense who will both be top 10 if not top 5. The way to do that is get some guys in here now that will help us win and winston is NOT good he is a great run blocker but a Horrible pass rusher and he is a RT never good enough to play LT effectivly. Drew was already dodging people making Bushrod look alot better than he is who was also highly overrated, we need Long at LT and we will have a really good O line to protect our 100 million $ investment. we also need a corner who can shut down teams #1 receiver and if you think that player is on our roster then i'm sorry sir but you are sadly mistaken. Nnamdi, Sean Smith, or Rodgers-Cromartie are those types of guys and we gotta have someone like them to make an impact on our secondary. every one knows Colston is our number 1 what about #2? you guys think Lance Moore is a good #2? well if you said yes, your wrong, he is a slot reciever and a really good #3 we need someone to compliment Colston and can play every down and Greg Jennings is really the only one left, since miami took Wallace. We will have the money to spend and I most definately see Long on this roster along with at least one of the other names I mentioned.

Man, this would be spectacular. Or even say Cox, Butler, and Winston (I'd rather Lewis, but he may be out of our price range).

Our 1st round be a stud and let our other draft picks be solid starters or good depth. That little bit alone wins the NFC South.

White, Jones, and Tony G.

Cam and that read option shenanigans

Unknown on what to expect from the bucs with the pieces they have.

We gonna need all the help we can get to win out the South.

I trust that Sean Payton and Mickey Loomis actually know what they are doing...since they are the head coach and general manager.
Hiring spagnuolo was the right thing to do..?

I like sean P and loomis as much as the next guy but they're humans and they make mistakes like any of us. Trust, yes. Blind idiotic trust..no.

Let the red thumbs come :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom