I think Sean Payton will resign before the end of the season (edited) (1 Viewer)

Payton is going to ride out this deal and then likely retire.

He will have banked something like $70 million at least by the time it's done and he'll spend his time on the beach with his young, hot girlfriends, partying his way through retirement.

Can't blame him either.

He will have banked something like $70 million at least by the time it's done and he'll spend his time on the beach with his young, hot girlfriends, partying his way through retirement.

Can't blame him either.

Wish that was my life !!!

Can't blame him either.

This. He and Brees ride this out till 2020. Both retire. And Payton inducts Brees in the Hall for the 2025 class.

This is idiocy! Absent the decimation of our D by injuries, we win that game last night.

Can't blame him either.

Hanging out with Snoop and Kenny Chesney.

If we had the start to this season or ended the season last year with a new coach the way we have with Coach Payton everybody would be saying how we are on the right track as the offense is filled with skilled players and we are putting up points so no drop off there from when Payton coached here and the defense is in the first year with a new Coordinater so we have to give him time to get his players so we are going in the right direction during this rebuild....but its because its Payton all this is because he's lost hie or ability not because he is in the middle of his second rebuild.

If we had the start to this season or ended the season last year with a new coach the way we have with Coach Payton everybody would be saying how we are on the right track as the offense is filled with skilled players and we are putting up points so no drop off there from when Payton coached here and the defense is in the first year with a new Coordinater so we have to give him time to get his players so we are going in the right direction during this rebuild....but its because its Payton all this is because he's lost hie or ability not because he is in the middle of his second rebuild.

I think it was Parcells that said you're always coaching against your past accomplishments.

You can see it coming, it's in his voice; Payton will resign.
Payton has singlehandedly ruin a good thing, and he will do the city a favor and resign.

His image/reputation is beyond repair and he knows things can't get fixed now. You have to know when to hold them and to fold them. Payton will not finish the season

I don't believe coach Payton is a quitter................something that you seem to be familiar with by posting something like this!!

His reputation is fine with real and true Saints fans!!

I don't believe coach Payton is a quitter................something that you seem to be familiar with by posting something like this!!

His reputation is fine with real and true Saints fans!!

The Saints have been competitive each and every year since Payton has been the coach. Worst record being 7-9. Why would he resign ? why would we fire him ?

People on the forum have to be careful with what they wish. Maybe after two consecutive loosing seasons (like 3-13 and 5-11), I would consider getting rid of him a good idea.

Read between the lines

Ummmm.......that is only one line.

64839955.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom