I Think That This Was The Right Time For A Couple of Losses (1 Viewer)

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not that anytime is good but against the AFC it is much better than our NFC games. The Saints could start a roll against the NFC beginning in Atlanta next Sunday. Don't forget we are 5-1 in the conference and have never played the AFC particularly well. I think the Saints get busy and start their run in Atlanta! GO SAINTS!!

I kinda agree. If it is unavoidable, I'd rather have a losing streak mid season than at the end of the season. I hope we can work out the bugs this week.

Its not so much the losses as how they lose. 7 turnovers in the last 2 games (and 12 in a 4 game span) is especially what concerns me.

It happened to Pitt last year in the middle of the season. They won there last 4 games and ended up winning the Super Bowl as heavy underdogs.

I think everybody here agrees that if we don't turn the ball over we can win every game...and by a good margin too. No D so far can stop us....we just stop ourselves.

Our D still isnt as bad as everyone is making them out to be. They do allow a couple homeruns a game...but they also make alot of big plays with our pass rush. I think the reason the D looks so bad right now is the fact that our Offense keeps turning the ball over and putting the D back on the field. Every game our D puts a stretch where we make the opposing team punt alot. During that stretch our Offense needs to learn to hang onto the ball.

All in all....it could still happen.

Its not so much the losses as how they lose. 7 turnovers in the last 2 games (and 12 in a 4 game span) is especially what concerns me.

Yeah, that concerns me too... But at least we're not going out there and just getting beat because we're not good enough. We ARE good enough, but we're shooting ourselves in the foot. It'll get fixed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom