I think the Crown Royal has worn off enough to post... (1 Viewer)

1K SPORT

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I'm angry and hurt. Mostly hurt...

You aren't going to win a playoff game turning the ball over that much.

I'm angry that Brees goes out like this. Going out to Brady makes it worse. He absolutely laid an egg today. It is time for him to retire. He knows it. Everyone knows it... He did nothing to help the argument that we all try to make as far as him being one of the greatest (the GOAT) of all time. Brady owns that record as much as I hate to say it.

Cook. Absolute garbage for the 2 years he's been here. For every 1 good thing he does, he finds a way to make 10 plus mistakes. Good riddance. I won't be sad to see him go.

I see people upset about Dan Campbell leaving. Why? What has he brought to the tight end game since he's been here? Bye Felecia. The lack of a GOOD tight end has killed us.

Without the turnovers and giving Tampa a short field, we win. Most likely to lose against Green Bay.

Maybe the Crown hasn't totally worn off. I know I'll get over my anger towards Drew and I'll look at what he has brought to the Saints and appreciate him. Just sort of a girl friend breaking up with you feeling at the moment.

Oh well, onto next year...

Last edited:

I'm angry that Brees goes out like this. Going out to Brady makes it worst. He absolutely laid and egg today. It is time for him to retire. He knows it. Everyone knows it... He did nothing to help the argument that we all try to make as far as him being one of the greatest (the GOAT) of all time. Brady owns that record as much as I hate to say it.

Cook. Absolute garbage for the 2 years he's been here. For every 1 good thing he does, he finds a way to make 10 plus mistakes. Good riddance. I won't be sad to see him go.

I see people upset about Dan Campbell leaving. Why? What has he brought to the tight end game since he's been here? Bye Felecia. The lack of a GOOD tight end has killed us.

Without the turnovers and giving the Tampa the short field, we win. Most likely to lose against Green Bay.

Maybe the Crown hasn't totally worn off. I know I'll get over my anger towards Drew and I'll look at what he has brought to the Saints and appreciate him. Just sort of a girl friend breaking up with you feeling at the moment.

Believe it or not you make more sense than many of the replies to op’s on here. Cheers and drink water!

I'm angry that Brees goes out like this. Going out to Brady makes it worse. He absolutely laid an egg today. It is time for him to retire. He knows it. Everyone knows it... He did nothing to help the argument that we all try to make as far as him being one of the greatest (the GOAT) of all time. Brady owns that record as much as I hate to say it.

Without the turnovers and giving Tampa a short field, we win. Most likely to lose against Green Bay.

Absolutely right with the turnover paragraph. Do we realize bucs put up 30 pts with Evans, brown, Godwin combining for 6 rec 47 yds and 1 td...thats insane. So yes turnovers did us in

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom