I think the turf had a bad game (1 Viewer)

jcollins9

Bring The WOOD!
Reaction score
We see how the Ravens used speed to just dominate us during the game. I think the bye week limited the turf's effectiveness. Also, what's up with the bounces going the other way? If the turf doesn't rebound and have a better game next home game, we may want to see if there is some other turf out there in need of a job. I remember the turf in Veterans staduim in Philidelphia. Everyone used to complain about that. I know it's old, but it may have a year or two left. I do, however, think that turf will make a comeback. Maybe we can rake up the infill to make it more effective. Whatever the case, I think coach Payton can coach it up for the next game. What do you guys think.

I think Turf got a little too relaxed during the bye week. Payton needs to work Turf extra hard this week to get him back in shape.

You see, this is what happens when hype and propaganda takes over reality. Turf was basking in his good publicity, taking this game for granted. Turf needs to look at the film, admit his mistakes, and get his game back on track.

How exactly do you correct a bad bounce on a fumble? Is it a problem with blade tilt, or is it a fill issue? Maybe one of our resident coaches can help?

It was more than just the turf. Colston said he lost the ball in the lights? WTH was the lights thinking? They should know better than to shine in the face of the home team.

Obviously the devestation tour took the week off as well because it definatley didnt have the impact it is known for from week to week.

I'm gonna have to place some of the blame on the air for all the deflections going into the hands of the defenders. Clearly he bet on the Ravens.

actually it was devistation that played a soft game. the ravens weren't impressed by it because they had seen it earlier. this time they had the game plan for it. they had two louisiana natives take picks for touchdowns as devistation went largely ignored.

I'm gonna have to place some of the blame on the air for all the deflections going into the hands of the defenders. Clearly he bet on the Ravens.

Well obviously gravity is not going to sell many more jerseys. I mean, for gravity to allow the ball to come down right into the hands of Baltimore each time is wrong. Gravity has clearly been payed off by the Ravens. For those who watched the Ravens last game two weeks ago, you will notice that they scored two touchdowns on deflected balls. This is just plain wrong, and I am going to write a letter to the commish.

Take it easy on Turf. Everyone has a bad game now and again. I thought he was flat after the bye week and yes, maybe glowing too much in all the praise. I think Coach will get Turf back down to Earth. Next time in the Dome he definitely will be more grounded and be back to the Turf we all know and love.

I heard that Bart Scott mentioned that he put "hot sauce" on the Turf. This limited the Turf in my opinion as I am sure it was awaiting a good Gumbo after the game to go with the "hot sauce". Hopefully, the NFL looks into this and ensures that Scott only has "mild sauce" at all future games.

Turf has done OK, and one bad game can be forgiven. But Bye is locker room cancer who should be shipped out. I bet that Bye, just like Wayne Gandy, had his own personal recliner.

I heard Turf was hanging out on Bourbon Street the night before the game.
One of my pals saw "it" eating and drinking all night.
I guess it thought it could just lay around all day Sunday, and still be effective.
Coach Payton needs to give it a curfew, just like the players.
I just hope it comes to play when we play the Bungels in a few weeks.

turf dissapointed me this weekend, i think he was confused by the jersey colors..go back to the white!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom