I think the turf had a bad game (1 Viewer)

hey guy back off the cheap shots at Turf. he's a rookie and still learning. I mean look back at some of are other rookies like willie roaf, ricky williams, tyrone hughs, archie manning, did they have a great game every game their first season

Cut Turf he is overpaid & overhyped!
If he cannot firgure out how to make the ball bounce to a Saint.

I know it is only his first season and he is still learning the system but no more excuses.

turf was injured, he sat out for the ravens game, he had turf toe.

Now they tell us!

Thought I saw him on the field but it sure dident look like the same Turf that started against the Falcons. Well maybe he will recover before the next Home game. Did they call in a Turf Doctor?

Good time for a few bye weeks for the Turf!! But what are the sportscasters, reporters and NFC South fans going to blame our win on???!!!

I heard from a "source" that Turf felt down on himself because, as a heterosexual playing surface, he allowed all of those balls to be spread on top of him and now he feels it would be too hard to come out as a "Straight" Turf. Turf said "it would be easier to lay in the weeds and pretend it isn't happening"...............think happy thoughts

Maybe a few weeks off without pay and Turf will bounce back to his old form!

I hope Turf is tan, rested, and ready in a couple of weeks. I miss talking about him. He better show up for the Bengals game or I won't invite him over for Thanksgiving.

don't worry , our turf isn't the only one to have a bad game, so did the patriots, the just got new turf for the colts game and it didn't help

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom