I think this is the week, (1 Viewer)

Saintuary

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Reggie hits the holes at the proper time. I think he has been too fast for the Oline. Either the Oline picks up the tempo or Reggie slows down a bit.

They will be looking for him on the corners not the inside. This is the week Reggie becomes what he and we expected, a halfback

There is absolutely no reason for Duece to gain yardage and not Reggie, not even weight. I think Payton fixes this mess this week and Reggie runs.

Last edited:
OK, I'm in, me too. This is the week!

If you look at the game from last week Bush attacked the line of scrimmage and got good yardage. I think something may have clicked in his mind ( something like 3 yards in a cloud of dust is better that losing yards tiring to bounce it outside )

I agree Bacon111, he intentially took it up the gut not even looking for the bounce out and gained 49 yrds on 10carries, 20 carries and thats a 100yrd game so he saw that he could have a pretty good running day just by taking what the defense gave him, all the juking and spinning and speed is natural to him and once he cuts it up, he will do what comes natural and break long ones instead of thinking that he just has to race to the edge to get yardage, I think reggie will have a 75yrd day on sunday...I'm hoping he breaks a 50yrd td on them, but I think he and Duece have good games, hoping Reggie has the best on though on the least about of carries...

Duece 20 carries 80yrds
Reggie 11 carries 92yrds (breaking a 40yrd td on them bengals)

Duece 20 carries 80yrds - Reggie 11 carries 92yrds (breaking a 40yrd td on them bengals)

You're prediction just might be more realistic than you think. If it's going to happen against any team left on our schedule, this game and the Frisco games are the ones. I agree with you - I say this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom