I think this would be our best possible mock: No trades ( dont know the chart) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
BTW we do have a 4th this year...

rd 1) DRC CB Tenn. State : Back and Fourth between DRC and a DT: I dont think if Dorsey or Ellis falls to Cincy that they will trade out. They need a DT back and they wont pass up on either one. DRC would come in and practically start for us.

rd 2) Trevor Laws DT Notre Dame : Absolute monster. Gotta love his heart. Also an instant starter.

rd 3) Frank OkamDT Texas : Pulling a page from Jacksonville's playbook: Two DTS that could start for us

rd 4) JerMichael Finely TE Texas : Great athelte who reminds me of Antonio Gates

rd 5) Kirk BartonOT Ohio State :We need an upgrade over Stinch

rd 6) Marcus GriffinSTEXAS : Would be a possible upgrade over Bullocks

rd 7) Marcus ColemanC Wisconsin : We need a backup center for good win

FA)

Trent Green: As much as i want Gray it doesnt look like he'll be here
Chris Cocker: Young safety from the dirty birds who can play.

Last edited:

SaintsBrazil

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Could you put their positions by their names? Some of us don't know who the prospects are...

81Saint

WHO DAT
Reaction score
i like the 2nd round on down.

I'm just not a DRC fan atleast in the 1st round. I do like the back to back DT

Bartimaeus

Reaction score
Do you really believe we'll pull an all out Texas draft, or are you a Texas homer like so many LSU homers on this board?

OP
geauxtigers72
Reaction score
Do you really believe we'll pull an all out Texas draft, or are you a Texas homer like so many LSU homers on this board?
None of the above.... lol im an LSU homer i just dont see any LSU players that would either be worth or avaible at our picks. I like the way Finely Okam and Griffin would play for us.

d3vanj

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
barton isn't an upgrade over stinch, and marcus griffin will be gone late 3rd early 4th

sgilbert313

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
we have got a draft someone from Mid Utah Valley State College University

Super Dave

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score

rd 1) DRC CB Tenn. State : Back and Fourth between DRC and a DT: I dont think if Dorsey or Ellis falls to Cincy that they will trade out. They need a DT back and they wont pass up on either one. DRC would come in and practically start for us.

rd 2) Trevor Laws DT Notre Dame : Absolute monster. Gotta love his heart. Also an instant starter.

rd 3) Frank OkamDT Texas : Pulling a page from Jacksonville's playbook: Two DTS that could start for us

rd 4) JerMichael Finely TE Texas : Great athelte who reminds me of Antonio Gates

FA)

I have to say I like it.... I wonder if we could trade down and pick up another mid-rounder and still draft who you have... I like the DRC, Laws, Okam, and Finley picks... I don't know about an upgrade coming in the lower rounds for Stinch and Bullocks... there is a reason they are late round picks...

OP
geauxtigers72
Reaction score
I have to say I like it.... I wonder if we could trade down and pick up another mid-rounder and still draft who you have... I like the DRC, Laws, Okam, and Finley picks... I don't know about an upgrade coming in the lower rounds for Stinch and Bullocks... there is a reason they. are late round picks...
Probably so, I just dont know the Value chart. Itz a 50/50 chance that they either upgrade or not. maybe a steal maybe not. I have no clue. But like i said it would be a very good chance to be able to trade down and still pick those players

syracuse saint

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

FA)

Cocker as safety? Can't be. Our DB's would be Young, Gay, Cocker!

Last edited:

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I have to wonder about Laws being available in the 2nd. His stock has risen and I really want the guy. I hope he is there in 2nd FOR US.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom