I think we could break a lot of records on offense this year (PIC) (1 Viewer)

We need another WR even if it’s Ginn coming back which let me be clear I hope he doesn’t unless it’s as the 5 or 6!

However I’ll say it til I can’t say it anymore Justin Jefferson gives up 3 receivers that can literally line up all and run routes from anywhere on the field with good hands. I think you go into the draft with him as your target if he makes it to 19-20 possibly trade up with Oakland or Jacksonville to get him before NE,Min, Phi I’d also take the speedster from Bama even though I think he maybe to fast for Brees arm

I’m not just saying this because he’s from LSU and Louisiana Breed .
He runs good routes
Has good has
Has good awareness and instincts
Good speed
Similar/ familiarity with the offense
Can be the #3 for a year or 2 until sanders leaves

we have no pressing needs but biggestwants would be

WR #3 Receiver
CB to compete with Jenkins
Playmaking LB
DE Passeusher to compete with Davenport or backup 92/94
OT Depth

Saints fans are so confused right now. With the scapegoat Andrus Peat back...people don’t know what to do.

Yes it is confusing. I've never thought Peat was the entire problem and his part could be explained by playing injured (although he is in that state a lot). There are some very solid pieces on our line but the fact that they disappear at times ,and especially when it's most important not to, is unavoidable

Wow the comments have us perceived as playoff choke artists! Time to show the world what’s up this season!

I don't believe we have ever been this stacked on offense.

Don't forget about

Cook
Hill
Harris

I still think the 2011 Saints still hold an ever so slight edge in overall talent, but it's definitely debatable.

2011 Brees (more explosive plays) slight edge over
2020 Brees (more protective of the ball)

Oline is a wash

Graham >> Cook
Thomas >> Colston
(Close to a wash)

Kamara = Sproles
Murray = Ingram
(Close to a wash)

Sanders > Moore
Meachem > Smith
(Close to a wash)

2011 has P. Thomas and Ivory
2020 has T. Hill and J. Hill
(Close to a wash)

Henderson > Harris

I think it comes down to what Brees/Oline combo do you like better, 2011 or 2020?

2011 had the best pair of guards on a single team for a single season in NFL history.
2020 has arguably the best pair of Tackles in the NFL and an elite Center.

I truly believe you can debate Brees, then and now. The Brees of today just doesn't turn the ball over and completes passes at an unheard of rate and is supremely efficient. The Brees of 2011 was capable of more splash plays.

If you were grading the offenses on a scale of 100 you might end up with:

2011 98
2020 96-97

It's that close.

Last edited:
Man sleeping on TQS. I think he will be better this year.

hey 2019. Boy do we all miss you now that we know what 2020 looks like without the makeup. Lol

sorry I couldn’t resist. I hope you are right but I’m not falling for that again until I see it. I remember the patients Devery took of course but we had more weapons on the team back then. We got caught with our pants down last year placing hopes on that crop of youngsters. None of them showed squat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom