I think we should invade Iraq... (1 Viewer)

Perhaps I've missed something within the last few years...but haven't we already invaded Iraq?

>>Perhaps I've missed something within the last few years...but haven't we already invaded Iraq?

We invaded them (one of the reasons given anyway) because there were missing weapons. So since there are now actually documented cases of missing US Supplied weapons (probably some killing our own troops and our allies' troops), we should remain consistent and invade again. Don't you think? :shrug:

TPS

I think we should give them more weapons to further aggravate the "sectarian" violence between the Shiite and Sunnis. Then we can maintain a presence in Iraq and maybe even put a base there, maybe even a big one, like in the North.

wink, wink.

I think we should stay the course.

Anybody got an inventory list on the stuff we gave Saddam before we decided he was a bad guy?

>>Anybody got an inventory list on the stuff we gave Saddam before we decided he was a bad guy?

I think we denied the whole thing, but it probably mostly consisted of old chemical munitions, probably some enriched uranium, sarin gas, and some mustard extract which they say goes well with Kurds. :shrug:

'Cause remember, we knew he had it. The U.N. did not. ;)

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom