I think we/they are approaching fixing this defense (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I live in Las Vegas but was born and raised in Bos
I think if we get some actually athletes on the front 7 our DB woes would be solved. I get so tired of our DLs playing patty cake with the opposing teams OL play in play out while the QB has virtually all day to go thru his progressions.

Either find someone on the roster who can shed blocks or pick up the most athletic DL on the market that can disrupt some plays.

I think if we get some actually athletes on the front 7 our DB woes would be solved. I get so tired of our DLs playing patty cake with the opposing teams OL play in play out while the QB has virtually all day to go thru his progressions.

Either find someone on the roster who can shed blocks or pick up the most athletic DL on the market that can disrupt some plays.

Standing straight up at the snap has been a staple of our DL for years.

Maybe there is a scheme-related reason we seem to do that, I dunno.

We did that in the draft and he broke his leg in camp. Let's see how he works out when he comes back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comes down to terrible position coaching and extreme lack of talent. We won't have a pass rush till defensive coaches are fired and we bring in.someone who knows what they're doing

It is a combination of both and injuries . We need top end talent and a pass rusher

How's Noah Spence been doing over in Buckland? Might have been a good fit, if we could've traded down.

Nah, what's it matter, it's history.

If "ifs" and "buts" were candies and nuts...
We'd all have a Merry Christmas.

I still can't believe that after all this time playing football John Jenkins still has not grasped the concept of "low man wins."

Or is it just me?

How's Noah Spence been doing over in Buckland? Might have been a good fit, if we could've traded down.

Nah, what's it matter, it's history.

If "ifs" and "buts" were candies and nuts...
We'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Just get Myles Garrett

Could just be me.....but I'm seeing a disconnect between your thread title and the content of your post.

The thread title reads:
I think we/they are approaching fixing this defense

But then your post is all like "if X, then Y". What is your actual reasoning for "thinking" there is an attempt to fix the defense? Not saying I disagree, just saying I'd like to see some reasons, based on the thread title....

We just acquired a pass rusher in Kruger. Everyone is over blowing things after one game.

Comes down to terrible position coaching and extreme lack of talent. We won't have a pass rush till defensive coaches are fired and we bring in.someone who knows what they're doing

I'm guessing, but I think a DL that can beat his man 1 time out of 3 is very rare these days. OL have got so big and so well coached they're hard to beat.

I'll bet in most drafts there are only 1, 2, or 3 DL that can do it in the NFL.

Kikaha-injured

Rankins-injured

Don't act like they haven't done anything. They tried to fix it with high draft picks but both of those players are unavailable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom