I think y’all are wrong about AK (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
First with the onsides , he did the same thing CGM did - wait on the ball -
Seemingly that’s what they’re coached to do
which makes sense bc attacking a wobbling ball makes a careen more possible
(That LB just made 2 phenomenal plays)

And then all this body language stuff - might as well just try to read his horoscope-
I think what we’re seeing is 3 quarters of playing it safe (probably on coach’s orders) and one quarter of making plays

We arent wrong. he isnt the same guy. Whether its physical or mental, he seems checked out. Brees was visibly upset with him at least twice tonight. Kamara has never been the type to choose contact over running out of bounds, so thats not part of it. He gets what he can get and hits the sideline, but its everything else that just appears, off.

No ones wrong though, he isnt remotely close to what youve come to expect out of him. Maybe its injurys limiting his ability, whatever it is, we need him to be old AK in a bad way.

I think no Mark Ingram has an effect on him. AK is still an excellent talent and great running back but Ingram helped the attitude of the entire sideline. When you watch Baltimore this year, they have that same kind of fun loving, loose attitude that helps with swagger and confidence.

Our defense has it bc Cam Jordan is a goofball. Besides Taysom and Teddy, everyone on our offense seems too serious.

What I see is he is no longer making the first man miss.

He's off.
Super slow through a hole a mile wide. I was at the game. There is a reason u don't pay big money to a RB. .Any RB. Unless u go back in time to the 1980's
And I love him.

Love AK but when I saw him unable to juke that lb one on one I knew he wasn't fully back yet.
He's coming just give him some time ?

I agree. He's not fully healed and that's what's nagging him (physically and mentally). He feels like he should be playing better and I'm sure he wants to and he will. That's why it's good he gets this break b/c he needs to rest and heal up.

He did post on twitter, "Big Win".

Also, let me say this as well, the line up on the Offense has changed several times this year from the QB to the OL and it may have affected him as well. Certainly, they miss Zach Line (he is needed for the running game) and I know alot of y'all don't like him but Peat is missed somewhat too. The running game isn't the same w/o these two guys. Easton has done a good job but remember Kamara knows Peat and Peat knows Kamara. Easton is still new to Kamara's tendencies and naunces.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom