I think you guys need to calm down a bit (1 Viewer)

pherein

Reaction score
This is a very good team, but we have all been here before. The difference in this team that I see is the coach. Payton is not afraid to lay blame on himself and not blow it out of proportion. We have a long season and the guys are playing hard. I can not remember when I have seem our defense get to the ball so quick.

Steelers game I predict this: Regie Bush will show, because the Pittsburgh coach is very good ,so he will not cover him, thinking Bush is a distraction, which he usually is in our playbook.

Our offensive line will cave as the Pittsburgh couch will try to duplicate the ravens win and make Bries throw an int. So major blizz this weekend. But the simple dump to Bush will pay off, if it can be done.
Colston will play a big part while Bries tries to wing it long and fast, because of his height.
The game will be won by 3 factors. Duce is able to break once or 2x, if the defense can get turnovers, or Regie bush.
I do not agree with some of you. The eagles were the best team we have played. Well rounded offense and defense.The eagles can cap on 14 points in 4 mins, the game is never over with them.

I can only hope we meet the ravens in the playoffs, because thats were we are going.

Because of a simple fact our team never gives up and I love watching them play for that reason.

Ravens are not as good as the saints, they needed the 14 defensive points or they would have lost, and payton seems to make them learn from every bad encounter. Not just fire people.

I’ll be the first to say it here but if the game plan is based on Regie Bush, and if the defense and special teams can contain the field. I see a 37-14 blow out.
Ya Pittsburgh is tough, but why not just go around them? Pittsburgh is looking to murder us and I think payton knows that and will use it to the teams advantage.

Last edited:
this

worrying about this teams next game. Pittsburgh in general. I can not see a lose this sunday, but so what. This team is as solid as any team I have seen in 25 years. I see a good 10-6 season just have fun with it. God help us if we become New England fans and expect it. These are cool times for the saints. Drink be merry and have fun with it. This isn't the Aints this year.

ya

I think we are
I got the same feeling with the USA miracle hockey team when they won. Be really fun if it happened.
But I do feel it happening.
Pittsburgh is not an issue for us , but I do think we will learn if our coaching staff is good this sunday. Winning the division, by whatever means , is what I see us aiming for.
After all were the only fans in the NFL that never give up, and have FAITH to last snap.

Last edited:
It sounds to me like he's telling people to calm down from being too excited about the direction of where the team could be heading this year, then goes on to say that the team is playoff bound a possibly superbowl bound? Am I reading this right? So who is the one that should be calming down?

Um.... Its spelled Brees. That alone will make your post more credible.
brie.jpg

Pittsburgh couch
Is this anything like the Adirondack bench I just bought?

That looks like some rancid brie.

Pass the apples and the Brie, so I can watch Couch Cower blizz all game and look for Duce to have a big game.:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom