I thought DBs were supposed to be a strength this year. (1 Viewer)

JBofWDN

"Where is Cavaletti hiding my girls?"
Reaction score
As soon as Breaux went down Carr began to look like the 2011 Drew Brees. Crawley became Crabtree's stepson. Understandably, the D-Line was just gassed from being out there so long that my grandma could've suited up put up 10ypc.

We gotta get some quality veteran DB depth quickly.

Side note: I got a pretty good laugh seeing Kelemente lined up as a receiver wide right lol

this game should've taught everyone two things.

Preseason means nothing.
Camp reports mean nothing.

It being a strength or even average is dependant on Breaux playing. He's an elite CB and our best one by far.

The defense played ,dazed and confused during the 4th quarter. They gave up 22 points. That's just like last year,somewhere between poor to awful.

1 elite corner doesn't make a secondary. Every year we see the rookie corner get targeted. Now the whole backfield is full of them and the FO has known about it for months.

That secondary was a strength when it assume to be Lewis and Breaux.

Ken Crawley was an absolute joke. They picked on him the entire 4th quarter and he failed to make any plays.

I thought we were going to be good in the secondary, but I also thought we'd have Westbank, Swann and Delvin Breaux. As well as PJ coming back AND a strong crop of udfa's. That kind of all went to hades over the last few weeks, and now we are looking like we need some greenhorns to grow up really fast. It went from perceived strength to a weakness faster than I could have imagined.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom