I thought King liked Drew and the Saints.... (1 Viewer)

JONCAN220

Veteran
Reaction score
guess its just man-crush on Brees....

New York Giants (5-0) at New Orleans Saints (4-0)

I know the Giants have faced Lafayette, Colgate and Bucknell the past three weeks, but I say this weekend's the coming-out party for their Kenny Phillips-less secondary. It's not just the quality of opposition that's responsible for Jints holding foes to 105 passing yards a week. Drew Brees will discover how good a corner Corey Webster is Sunday. Seems odd to call this an upset, if it happens.
Prediction: New York Giants 23, New Orleans Saints 13

He must know something the rest of us don't? :idunno:

meh... I am going to enjoy this win!!

GEAUX SAINTS!

You mean the same Peter King that predicted we'd go 8-8?

EDIT- or 7-9?

Last edited:
No, I believe Corey Webster will discover how good a QB Bressus is. Nobody messes with the Bressus. WOOOO!!!!

I'm still trying to understand the love for Corey Webster. In the 5 games they've played... aside from maybe Santana Moss... could somebody please tell me which true #1 WR has Webster faced?

Dallas... Roy Williams? :jpshakehead:

Washington... Santana Moss... maybe... if jim Zorn wasn't calling plays the Skins offense wouldn't suck so hard

Tampa Bay... umm... who's their #1?

Kansas City... Dwayne Bowe was hurt, and I don't think KC has another WR on their roster that's worth a damm.

Oakland... Heyward-Bey? Seriously?

Corey Webster gets to face a team full of #1s this week... I say that because any one of our WRs can have a "#1 WR-type day".

So good luck Mr Webster... you're a homeboy, but I hope you get torched this weekend! :9:

I wonder how these guys make a living at all. The mainstream media sickens me. I was being sarcastic, caleb. I've always been one to say that sarcasm loses a lot online.

I wonder how these guys make a living at all. The mainstream media sickens me. I was being sarcastic, caleb. I've always been one to say that sarcasm loses a lot online.
It sickens you that a guy who's promoted our city probably more than any other national sports writer thinks we'll lose by 10? The guy's not entitled to think we could lose?

Why do people get their panties in a wad when we're not picked to win? Relax ladies ...

I predict that Corey Webster will be missing and last seen on Revis Island, crying with Revis.

King likes Brees but he's never liked the Saints.

little bit of trivia, King once said that the Ravens would never win the Superbowl because "...Trent Dilfer sucks..."

Corey Webster is one of the softess corners in the league. Kinda like Deion except half the cover ability. Wouldn't be suprised if the Saints run right at him all game.

Regarding Peter King...He normally is pretty realistic with his picks. Honestly this game can go either way. Will depend on who takes care of the ball this game.

King likes Brees but he's never liked the Saints.

little bit of trivia, King once said that the Ravens would never win the Superbowl because "...Trent Dilfer sucks..."

He picked the Saints to go tot he Superbowl in 07 I think. He was a big fan of the Saints in 2006. he likes the Saints but like most of us he has been burned by the Saints the last 2 years and is a little cautious about them at this point.

A victory this weekend there shouldn't be anymore doubters.

I'm still trying to understand the love for Corey Webster. In the 5 games they've played... aside from maybe Santana Moss... could somebody please tell me which true #1 WR has Webster faced?

Dallas... Roy Williams? :jpshakehead:

Washington... Santana Moss... maybe... if jim Zorn wasn't calling plays the Skins offense wouldn't suck so hard

Tampa Bay... umm... who's their #1?

Kansas City... Dwayne Bowe was hurt, and I don't think KC has another WR on their roster that's worth a damm.

Oakland... Heyward-Bey? Seriously?

Corey Webster gets to face a team full of #1s this week... I say that because any one of our WRs can have a "#1 WR-type day".

So good luck Mr Webster... you're a homeboy, but I hope you get torched this weekend! :9:

You mean Dwayne Bown who split two defenders to tie up a game with seconds left on the clock. Oh that guy. Well I guess that means (correction, thus rendering this comment totally irrelavant as many of my post are) "DALLAS" got burnt by Bowe.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom