I thought King liked Drew and the Saints.... (1 Viewer)

You mean Dwayne Bown who split two defenders to tie up a game with seconds left on the clock. Oh that guy. Well I guess that means Webster got burnt by Bowe.

I'm confused I thought the Bowe catch was against Dallas not NYG. if I remember correectly the giants were beating KC by 3 scores and put their 2nd team D in int he 4th quarter..

Webster is getting Revis hype with half of Revis' skillset. Lsu or not he's overrated. Just like Brady James.

Webster isn't as good as the billing.

My problem is King thinking the Saints only score 13. Kansas City scored 16!!!

That guy is a joke at times. He over analyzes and sees that most of the media is picking the Saints. If he picks the Giants and they win it makes him look smarter than everyone else. He's a moron either way.

Webster is getting Revis hype with half of Revis' skillset. Lsu or not he's overrated. Just like Brady James.

Webster isn't as good as the billing.

My problem is King thinking the Saints only score 13. Kansas City scored 16!!!

That guy is a joke at times. He over analyzes and sees that most of the media is picking the Saints. If he picks the Giants and they win it makes him look smarter than everyone else. He's a moron either way.

KC scored most of their points when the Giants 2nd team was in. I don't know this for a fact but this is coming from by brother in law who is a Giants fan. He told me Giants were up like 24-3 going into the 4th Q.

I agree with you it will be hard for Saints to only score 13 but they did only score 10 vs the Jets. I don;t think it is that unrealistic.

Webster is one guy. Even if he is effective on Colston, that's just one guy covered. And Drew can hit Colston even when he is covered.

Peter hasn't been the same since he was struck by lightening while filming the Great Outdoors with John and Dan.

said it once i'll say it again

Peter king = tool

peter-king-favre-card.jpg

He picked the Saints to go tot he Superbowl in 07 I think. He was a big fan of the Saints in 2006. he likes the Saints but like most of us he has been burned by the Saints the last 2 years and is a little cautious about them at this point.

A victory this weekend there shouldn't be anymore doubters.

Exactly right. King has liked Brees, and he has liked the Saints.

Somebody has to lose this weekend. Most pundits think the Giants are the best team in football...the fact that he has us losing to them is hardly an insult at all.

Futhermore, both teams have legitimate question marks that make this game a bit of a mystery. Face it: the Saints haven't faced an elite quarterback yet. They may be up to the task; or the lack of speed at the safety position could be exposed.

Likewise, the Giants defense hasn't faced an elite offense like ours. They could be exposed as well.

Being picked to lose this game is not unreasonable.

Yeah we know that every sportswriter in the world is duty bound to pick the Saints to win EVERY week, or else they are showing their hate for the Saints. God forbid they actually have an opinion that disagrees with the fans. Why is it so important to some fans that all sportswriters show "respect" for their team? Does it make their team play better/worse? No. Does it matter in the grand scheme of things? Again, no. No matter how many games the Saints win, there will always be someone on here posting that some sportswriter dared to pick against them. They just have to have SOMETHING, ANYTHING to be unhappy about. Enjoy the games, enjoy the wins and stop looking so hard for stuff to complain about, you'll be a happier person in the long run. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

P.S. Just because I dont share your opinion doesnt mean I hate you, just that I disagree.

King just had to apologize for putting the Saints at number 24 pre-season--the week he made them number 1. After a bye, his number 1 team (well, for a while) is now going to fall to the Giants.

I don't think King hates the Saints--he's a season ticket holder since the Dome reopening.

I also don't think he's very good at figuring out how good we are.

They may be up to the task; or the lack of speed at the safety position could be exposed.

Please expound on that. "Slow" at the safety position is reminiscent of Sammy Knight. Both Harper and defenitely Sharper is 2xs as fast as that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom