I thought this was funny (1 Viewer)

Frank The Rat

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was playing the browns. Delhomme had 3 TD passes, but I was in the lead. I came around the corner with Alex Brown and hit Jake as he was throwing it.....Shanle picked it off and ran it back for a TD.....Jake's picture pops up on the screen stating it was his 4th TD of the game....LOL. It counted the int return for a TD as one of Jake's TD's...lol:hihi:

There are a bunch of funny things like that. I laughed at the irony when Reggie scored and did the Heisman Trophy pose.

There are a bunch of funny things like that. I laughed at the irony when Reggie scored and did the Heisman Trophy pose.

Funny you should mention that because I just saw that for the first time in the game I just played....I LMAO when I saw that.:hihi:

I had one last night, jumped up with Robinson and it went right past his left hand and into the receivers....88 yards later I was down by 6 ugh

I've seen the Bush Heisman pose...funny. Also saw a situation where Drew did the same thing you described Delhomme doing and the announcer called it a third TD for Brees.

Also noticed that when I sub Roby in for Bush for a punt return (Bush is my default starter, but I pull him when I'm up big to avoid injuries) the announcers still say, "Bush deep to receive the punt."

the announcers still say, "Bush deep to receive the punt."

Don't you mean, "Regggiieeeeee Buuuuuuuussshhhhh deep to return the punt" ?

Thats what it sounds like to me, no matter if he's had a big day or not

I've seen the Bush Heisman pose...funny. Also saw a situation where Drew did the same thing you described Delhomme doing and the announcer called it a third TD for Brees.

Also noticed that when I sub Roby in for Bush for a punt return (Bush is my default starter, but I pull him when I'm up big to avoid injuries) the announcers still say, "Bush deep to receive the punt."

I heard the same thing regarding Roby subing for bush. At least we don't have to deal with Bullocks being called Brodney Pool from the Browns...never understood why they couldn't fix that...lol

It's pretty frustrating seeing a lot of simple, stupid mistakes that haven't been fixed.

I Sim the defense most of the time and just play the offensive snaps. SuperSim constantly will say Bush returns a punt...that the Saints punted! More than once I've simmed a PAT and Kickoff, only to find out I got the ball right back. Not because the other team fumbled, but because something glitched and the computer kicks off following my TD.

I also don't understand a lot of the auto-subs. One or two of my RBs will disappear for a whole drive. Not injured and shouldn't be fatigued in the first quarter...especially not Bush and PT. But Hamilton will get all of the snaps on a 10 play drive in the early second quarter.

I don't mean to complain so much because I absolutely love this game this year. Most fun I've had playing on next-gen and I knocked out 6 games straight last night. I might have to start a thread on what I would like to see in next year's version, mostly dealing with franchise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom