I traded reggie bush.. (1 Viewer)

benjee

Reaction score
As much as i loved the saints, i just had to, with the crowded backfield of reggie bush, mike bell, and pierre thomas, i just felt it was a neccessary change to win the league..so my trade went through like this, it's ppr also, but the reason i chose grant is because he gets all the touches and there is a 7 point bonus for 100 yard games.

I gave :
reggie bush
roy e. williams

for

ryan grant
santana moss

so my roster now looks like this [12 man league]

QB-Joe Flacco
RB-Adrian Peterson
RB/WR-Ryan Grant
WR-Marques Colston
WR-Reggie Waybe
TE-Antonio Gates
O/P-E.Manning

Bench
RB-Ray Rice
RB-D.Ward
WR-N.Washington
WR-S.Moss
WR-D.Avery

what do you guys think?

I wouldn't have done that trade, all depends on the pts structure though.

Santana Moss is avg at best, i'd rather have Williams. Moss was horrible until the Lions game, probably a one week wonder.

Ryan Grant is ok, still prefer Reggie especially in PPR

I wouldn't start Grant this week either (At Vikings)

I would start Ray Rice.

I just traded Bush also. Bush and DeSean for B. Jacobs and Roddy White.

We'll see. With my luck, this means Reggie will just go off these next few weeks, which is okay by me

Moss actually isn't that bad in my book, and he's been slowed by a hammy and should be better as the season goes on. It looks like he'll only see time during the two byes if you have Colston and Wayne and a second QB slot. I like him for the same range as Williams, so to me really you swapped Bush for Grant. I'm a homer and expect more scoring from Bush down the stretch, but not a crazy *** trade or anything.

So i turned a few trades into getting welker..

First i picked up manningham off the waiver
traded manningham for roy e. williams
then traded reggie bush and roy e. williams for ryan grant and santana moss
then i traded ryan grant for wes welker.

The reasoning behind these moves is i truly believe welker is a top 5 wideout in PPR and can get me around 15-20 points easily while ryan grant value lies in his touchdowns..what do you guys think now? I picked up julian edleman, we can start 2 WRs and 1 RB and 1 Flex, and with adrian peterson as my running back, i didnt think there was a need for a deep rb depth, i have ray rice behind adrian peterson there by the way..

So i turned a few trades into getting welker..

First i picked up manningham off the waiver
traded manningham for roy e. williams
then traded reggie bush and roy e. williams for ryan grant and santana moss
then i traded ryan grant for wes welker.

The reasoning behind these moves is i truly believe welker is a top 5 wideout in PPR and can get me around 15-20 points easily while ryan grant value lies in his touchdowns..what do you guys think now? I picked up julian edleman, we can start 2 WRs and 1 RB and 1 Flex, and with adrian peterson as my running back, i didnt think there was a need for a deep rb depth, i have ray rice behind adrian peterson there by the way..

well I will say that the first trade you posted with Reggie and roy for grant and s. moss was a loss for you but grant for welker was a great move as long as welker can come back soon from his injury and stay healthy.

He is a top 5 WR in a ppr league and he has proved that the last 2 years in a row. I just hope he stays healthy for you. Plus you only need two RBs for the whole year. AP will start every game as long as he is healthy and you need one player to fill in for the bye week.

So in the end you did good for your team overall I think but some of the trades I felt you lost.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom