I want Highsmith (1 Viewer)

The only concern with Ali is his lack of speed. If he can take Simoneau's place and take care of the run and allow Fujita and Shanle (or someone who replaces Shanle) to take care of coverage, that would be a massive improvement. I can't count high enough to total the number of times Simoneau has been blocked 10 yards downfield away from the play or just got blown up by a ball-carrier.

opposite day?

if he somehow fell to us in the 2nd round...that'd be a blessing....noway we could pass on him if he is still there in the 2nd. but then again i never thought we'd pass on bradie james :dunno:

Highsmith will be gone by the mid 20's. If we are going to grab a LB at our slot, it should be Rey Maulega (sp). Just say no to Keith Rivers.

he's terrible in coverage

:shrug:

Plays with reckless abandon and flies around the field. A sideline-to-sideline defender versus the run. Gets a deep drop in zone coverage and shows good range in that facet of the game. Instinctive in coverage and shows good closing burst when the ball is in the air. Also shows good instincts and speed when turned loose as a pass rusher.

Linkage

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom