I want Keith Rivers. (1 Viewer)

He did lead the entire USC team in Tackles in 06 and the second most in 07, people just look at the low number and don't look into why like they should do.
Excuses are great, but results are what win Superbowls.

People are gonna say I'm nuts...but personally I dont want to draft a CB this year... We have McKenzie, Young, David (i think he'll play better after a year in the system), Gay, and Craft...I think we should find out what our 3 new corners can do. Instead we should go DT, LB, OT, TE, and BPAs in the draft. If they CBs dont work out we can pick one or 2 up next year

lets be honest here everyone has their preferences of who they want in the draft. the thing is that our FO are seriously looking at this guy with the 10th so why all be haters he might just end up in black & gold. then you'll all be like i wanted him in the team.

if we don't draft him i ain't gonna cry. though i think he'd be a good fit alongside vilma, to solidify a young LB corps.

I personally think Mayo will end up being a better LB in the league

I personally think Mayo will end up being a better LB in the league

Me too, I have seen him play in person three times last year and Mayo is really good. It seemed like he was in all the plays, but my vision is pretty bad though and I was never sober during games.

If we can't get Ellis or Dorsey then I want Ryan Clady. There are no corners or LB's worth the #10 pick and we could always boslter the OL.

People are gonna say I'm nuts...but personally I dont want to draft a CB this year... We have McKenzie, Young, David (i think he'll play better after a year in the system), Gay, and Craft...I think we should find out what our 3 new corners can do. Instead we should go DT, LB, OT, TE, and BPAs in the draft. If they CBs dont work out we can pick one or 2 up next year

I wouldn't say not drafting one at all, but I don't think we HAVE to draft one if we draft OLB and two DTs. I would be excited to see how Gay and David do this year with a better front 7. I DO think that it would pretty silly to acquire TWO CBs for camp as many seem to want to do. Young, Gay and David all have a chance to do well and one more rookie or traded CB would do fine. Othewise you're looking for an overload and someone having to be cut that could be good. That would be a wasted pick or trade.

a 50 second highlight reel, with 10 seconds the introduction, and another 15-20 seconds taken up in replays. That video doesn't show anything, and it's not just 07. There is plays in there where Brady Quinn is in the game, so if he can put up a 30 second highlight reel in 2 seasons, good for him. I bet we can take Jason David and make a 30 second highlight reel, hell, we could even take Shanle and do it. He is soft, he has trouble shedding blocks, and is very unphysical. This is coming from 8-9 different scouting reports I've read on him. I don't see why he is a top 10 pick. He is an athlete, hell yea, but so what? He doesn't know how to put his abilities to where they should be, and he is soft as a pillow.

What's the negatives on DRC??

He's soft too....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom