I want Keith Rivers. (1 Viewer)

mikaelaustin

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I previously really wanted at DB at the 10th but after keith rivers' pro day i definitely want him in the black & gold. and the fact the saints took him and ellis out to dinner could mean that all sign point to yes!

I like Rivers a lot, I don't know if he had a good pro day or not, but I'll guess that he did. I wanted DRC and only DRC a month ago, but I have started to like Rivers more.
If Ellis and Dorsey are gone like they should be at 10 I think the pick should be between
Rivers LB, DRC CB, and Albert OG.

I just want to win a SuperBowl, whoever helps us get there, I'm all for. I'll love whomever we pick after we pick him, unless its someone I've never heard of.

After Sedrick Ellis, I want Keith Rivers and Leodis Mckelvin equally as much.

I think if you made that exact statement to Keith Rivers, he would punch you in the jaw. ;)

think about it. we go from

Fujita - Simoneau - Shanle to Rivers - Vilma - Morgan (and we have Fujita as a backup)

very nice improvement. though our secondary would still suck. maybe we get Asomugha next year or draft Malcolm Jenkins, O State next year?

think about it. we go from

Fujita - Simoneau - Shanle to Rivers - Vilma - Morgan (and we have Fujita as a backup)

very nice improvement. though our secondary would still suck. maybe we get Asomugha next year or draft Malcolm Jenkins, O State next year?

I'm sorry, but Morgan over Fujita? That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Hell, Rivers over Fujita is just as stupid..

I'm sorry, but Morgan over Fujita? That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Hell, Rivers over Fujita is just as stupid..

actually fujita would only be a backup for 3 weeks until morgan gets hurt and yes rivers and morgan are both better than fujita imo.

actually fujita would only be a backup for 3 weeks until morgan gets hurt and yes rivers and morgan are both better than fujita imo.

How can you say Morgan who has never played a full season in his entire NFL career is better than Fujita, AND Rivers, a guy who hasn't played a single game in the NFL is better than Fujita. I say some pretty dumb things sometimes, but this is just absurd. Fujita was one of the few bright spots on our defense, and to proclaim an injury prone LB, and someone coming out of college better than Fujita is crazy. You need to watch some football

but when morgan does play he's pretty good. even if we swap between morgan and fujita in a rotation system we still got alot better than last year.

Think of all the players that are top 10 caliber:
Jake Long
Chris Long
Darren McFadden
Vernon Gholston
Matt Ryan
Leodis McKelvin
DRC
Glen Dorsey
Sedrick Ellis
Kieth Rivers

Of those ten the only I do not want because of need or that do not fit are
Chris Long, Darren McFadden, Vernon Gholston, Matt Ryan (I owuld not pass on all of these but I think others fit our needs better.)

If by some luck those four go before us I would gladly take the one player that is still on the board of the original ten:
DRC, McKelvin, Dorsey, Ellis, Jake Long, Rivers

I think if you made that exact statement to Keith Rivers, he would punch you in the jaw. ;)

Nah...he would run away... he's a Softy... Athletic as anyone, but doesn't play Physical, that's his biggest knock with Scouts, he's Over-Rated.... but we've been here and done this convo. already...

Yeah anyone on Earth who thinks that Rivers would start over Fujita is CRazY in their brain hole!!!!!!! Fujita is the leader of our defense, yeah let's bench him for a Soft unproven rookie, sounds like a great idea....

:durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom