I want mcnabb to play!! (1 Viewer)

lsg7989

Reaction score
had to listen to some eagles fans trash talk about how the only way the saints are going to win is if mcnabb doesn't play, they think their defense is all that after playing turnover prone jake delhomle. wouldn't it be better if we played mcnabb and beat the eagles like 30 to 13???:ezbill:

Then if we won they would still say the only reason was because they had an injured QB. I don't care how we win as long as we do. Tell them if they want a rematch with a healthy QB, then we'll meet in the playoffs.

A. Win. Is. A. Win.

I hope they would put their third stringers in, who cares...

Nice that Eagles fans are already making excuses, though...

had to listen to some eagles fans trash talk about how the only way the saints are going to win is if mcnabb doesn't play, they think their defense is all that after playing turnover prone jake delhomle. wouldn't it be better if we played mcnabb and beat the eagles like 30 to 13???:ezbill:
I could care less who plays as long as we're 2-0, and more importantly 2-0 in the NFC.

I.E. home field advantage.

I'm paying a lot of attention to how we win, if we win. If we struggle to score points or struggle to stop Philly's O sans Mcrib, I will re-evaluate my expectations of our year. This is our first real test of the 2009 season, I don't think we can say it enough, this game is very important for us to see where our team is at and headed.

I'm hoping to see a game similar to the game we played against Jax last year.

Just tell them we already beat them with McNabb, beat them with Garcia, and now we'll beat them with Kolb. Next time we'll beat them with Vick...it doesn't matter.

They are kind of cocky after beating a team that many picked to win the south. I think this game will tell either team where they are in terms of contending.

I agree with you 100%, play McNabb,one good slam to the turf and he'll be puking again

after we drop a 40 or 50 burger on the eagles vaunted defense noone will question the machine that is run by one Drew Brees.

Actually, I have mixed emotions. My primary concern is that we win and I think that will be easier to do if they don't have McNabb. I will take any advantage when it comes to the Saints winning. OTOH- I have Mcnabb in my biggest fantasy money league so I would rather have him starting than my backup, Kyle Orton. All in all, I would just as soon he be sitting in the press box when kickoff rolls around.

I hope he is out. I will take a victory anyway we can. To wish he will play, for a pride thing, is idiotic. This is the NFL, take all the breaks you can because you will be on the wrong side of a break at some point in the season and no one will care. See last season.

Well honestly I would prefer to see an injured McNabb than a healthy, feminine Garcia.

Attachments

• Jeff Garcia.jpg
    Jeff Garcia.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 29

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom