I Want That Feeling Again (2 Viewers)

harrty

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I had the feeling I never had when we won the superbowl in 09! When will we get that feeling again? I, like a lot of fans, would have thought we would have gotten one more at least by now. Please Saints, I want that feeling again.

I had the feeling I never had when we won the superbowl in 09! When will we get that feeling again? I, like a lot of fans, would have thought we would have gotten one more at least by now. Please Saints, I want that feeling again.

I'll get that feeling again when our Defense starts stalking back and forth along the line like caged animals again. Remember that?

It's like every defender had to beat his man, or don't show his face in the locker room.

They got into the OL and QB's heads. They forced them to make mental errors.

Just the possibility of this defense getting better and being dominant gives me a thrill up my leg.

I'll get that feeling again when our Defense starts stalking back and forth along the line like caged animals again. Remember that?

It's like every defender had to beat his man, or don't show his face in the locker room.

They got into the OL and QB's heads. They forced them to make mental errors.

Just the possibility of this defense getting better and being dominant gives me a thrill up my leg.

Bring back GW

Bring back GW

After Bounty Gate I thought I would never feel this way but for the last 3 years I have really missed GW. He and Sean would have won at least one more championship. Unfortunately, it will be a while before we get that feeling again.

Like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

Attachments

• garth-5410afd1cfd6e.jpg
    garth-5410afd1cfd6e.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 10
I am not very close to any team. But can you imagine how a huge cubs fan must feel right now?

As excited as you guys were in '09, i think a cubs fan might somehow have an even greater feeling. (And i don't know how that is possible haha)

After Bounty Gate I thought I would never feel this way but for the last 3 years I have really missed GW. He and Sean would have won at least one more championship. Unfortunately, it will be a while before we get that feeling again.

Bobby Hebert always brings up what Payton's record with GW is, and it's remarkable: 37-11!

How can people miss Gregg Williams? Sure I miss his defenses, but that piece of trash was selling us out by giving out info about our draft picks behind Payton's back. And the way he threw us under the bus during bountygate to save his own skin. (He was actually suspended LESS time than Payton!)

I miss Greggs defense, but I do not miss that piece of work.

As do we all. I had stated earlier (way earlier) that my biggest fear that the Saints would face after they won the Super Bowl was years of mediocrity like that of the Buccaneers and Rams. After Bountygate, Drew's monster contract, very questionable moves by the front office, (in my humble opinion) the West Virginia training camps, and so on, it has not been the best of times for our beloved Saints.

Now the positive is that Drew has and continues to have monster seasons, the positive impact the team has had on so many people that go unreported and there is always hope.

And look at this way: at least we're not the Cleveland Browns. We got to enjoy a Super Bowl win.

I am not very close to any team. But can you imagine how a huge cubs fan must feel right now?

As excited as you guys were in '09, i think a cubs fan might somehow have an even greater feeling. (And i don't know how that is possible haha)

I have to disagree. While it has been over 100 years since the Cubs won a World Series they at least have won one. When we went to the Super Bowl it was the first time EVER. It's not the same IMHO.

I had that feeling in 2011, but we didn't get the job done......

You guys are so pathetic... Sorry, not sorry. Waited all my life for a Superbowl and have a GOAT at QB. Enjoy the ride. Dynasties are rare. The Patriot went like 10 years before winning their 4th Superbowl. Not every one can be the ONE every year.

What about that feeling of being behind in a game, but knowing we were going to win anyway.

Or only getting mildly perturbed at Saints turnovers as opposed to severely depressed.

Or seeing a screen unfold and knowing we were about to score.

Or being confused when Drew got sacked like, "Oh yeah... I forgot that can happen sometimes."

Or being ticked that we only scored 40-something when we totally could've scored 50-something if Payton hadn't called them off.

Or smirking when the other team settled for a FG, for they knew not how utterly futile those kicks were going to be.

Man...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom