I WANT this game. More than that, I NEED it! (1 Viewer)

The thoughts I've had this week make me ashamed of myself. I refuse to vocalize them but I'm ashamed of myself as a fan this week. My plan right now is to just try and put my thoughts in the back of my mind and root my butt off Sunday.
l understand mate

Saints will win this one. Nothing to be worried about. Rams are a joke and the easiest team we will have to play. Bet the Saints - 2.5 with confidence.
You mean the line has already dropped to -2.5??? :covri:

People may laugh...

I feel a opposite of 2009... i felt like eagles played us tight like vikings..

I feel like Rams are going to get exposed and get destroyed.

People may laugh...

I feel a opposite of 2009... i felt like eagles played us tight like vikings..

I feel like Rams are going to get exposed and get destroyed.
Based on??? :scratch:

Based on??? :scratch:

I agree I think get ugly for the rams, I think its an arrogance about them that is due, the saints played confident, the Rams confidence seem fake. Like dominating Dallas defensive line plays then admit they were tipping you off. Why would you say that before the next big game instead of looking for more tips? Peters comments though getting burnt he seems he over compensating or knows he is getting help this time. The crowd noise making people of New Orleans more excited why would you poke the bear, when’s the last time the Rams won an away playoff game plus what is Goff away is different. Talib is only good in the weak AFC divisions "good with patriots and broncos" but terrible in NFC south. Talib didn’t look dominate in cowboys game. It just seems they feel they already won and they are the better team without respecting their opponent which usually shoots you in the foot.

I’m not nervous I’m excited for the opportunity to see the saints play in a big game. I feel I can only do what I can do, but the saints are the one playing. I will support them but if they lose or win but I have no input or control on the outcome. Should be fun.

I’m not that worried about the next game..... the Rams players are trying everything they can to taunt the Saints into blowing them away.

Bill, I’m sure many people share your feelings. Our team is one win away from the Super Bowl! This is what those guys work so hard for. This is what we root for, rearrange our schedules for, stayed glued to TVs and radios for, and spend crazy amounts of money to attend games.

I’ll be honest when I say that I’m not nervous right now - it’s only Thursday. I’m more of an in the moment person. I am going to struggle mightily Sunday morning, lol.

I've stated this many times over the years: I really start getting nervous on Thursdays, I tend to go over TOO many scenarios in my head of what could happen, etc., I have to leave my home around noon for the 3:30 games, I'm too nervous to be around anyone. I can't watch the game with other people (they get on my last nerve). I have to listen to the radio crew (Zach and Deuce). I was about to leave my 2nd job last Sunday when we fell behind 14-0, then Lattimore got the INT, I had to stay for the remainder of the game, I couldn't leave until the final second had ticked. To say I am superstitious would be an understatement. This years ride has been great, but I don't want it to end on Sunday. If the crowd noise registered a 126 this past Sunday, then the crowd noise this Sunday should exceed 135. This is how we are going to win the game, crowd noise!!!

Let’s not forget the Eagles went to LA and beat the Rams on their track. We’ve beaten the Rams before.

This is going to be a hard fought tight game. Ultimately, our defense has to come to play. The Saints are fighters.....that’s all you can ask.

I’m currently going through chemo for the 3rd time in 6 years and I’m more worried about this damn game then anything else, I know exactly where you’re coming from.

I need this win Sunday!!!! This Saints run has been one of the few bright spots lately.

Bill, I’m sure many people share your feelings. Our team is one win away from the Super Bowl! This is what those guys work so hard for. This is what we root for, rearrange our schedules for, stayed glued to TVs and radios for, and spend crazy amounts of money to attend games.

I’ll be honest when I say that I’m not nervous right now - it’s only Thursday. I’m more of an in the moment person. I am going to struggle mightily Sunday morning, lol.

I'm mostly like this. At this point in the week, I was more nervous about the Philly game than this upcoming game. It's not that I expect a Saints blowout, but I feel this is a better match up for the Saints, and last games 1st Quarter taught a great lesson. I fully expect to see them come out ready from the opening kick. I do expect the usual where it takes the defense a quarter or so to make adjustments. Maybe my nerves will go nuclear on Sunday.

We simply must win this game. It could very well be our last real chance to get back to the Super Bowl. We need one win, in The Dome, to get to the big show.

Nah, I'm where I was at last year for the playoffs. Enjoying the ride. Everything past last week is Lagniappe.

I would be like this if we had a great young QB to go with our young core. But Brees' time is nearing the end. This might be the best chance he has to get to another Super Bowl. So I need the Saints to win this game!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom