I wanted Keenan Allen until I noticed Armistead has a faster 40 time. (1 Viewer)

Consigliere

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Until I noticed Armsted has a faster 40 time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say YEAH!

Looks like Armstead's got some good hands, too. Nothing like a good ol' tackle-eligible screen! :hihi:

An OT running faster than a WR, duh. I actually was thinking Demontre Moore, until NYG picked him before us. I wanted Star too, but Carolina got him right before us too lol.

Speed KILLS! Remember that when you watch the quick and agile feet of this player. I know Ark-Pine Bluff and all of that but look at who we've found coming out of small schools who may have never sent a player to the Pros! I mean Tiffen? You're kidding me right? The BEAST which is Chris Ivory coming from Tiffen trumps Our Pro Bowler Marcus Colston out of Hofstra, if there's an athelete's heart which beats inside of Armstead's body, Coach Payton will find it and nurture it into a machine! If a LOT can have one outstanding thing along with size and upper body strength, agile feet with controled balance would be IT! Throwing that shot put trains you to manipulate your upper body strength and explode off of a very stable and controled platform just as manipulating and adjusting for an on-coming pass rusher or just anyone coming at you as you make your adjustments quicker than they can try and control you! I'm all for this kid and he sounds to be of solid character! That is right up Coach's alley!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom