I Was At The Saints/Falcons Game (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Large contingent of Saints fans. All over the place. I don't know how it looked on tv, but the stadium was not full. There were large pockets with empty seats.

Large contingent of Saints fans. All over the place. I don't know how it looked on tv, but the stadium was not full. There were large pockets with empty seats.

Sounded loud on TV. Heard they had a lot of 28.3 watt speakers pumping noise. Thank you for representing. Epic game !!! Had to be a ton of fun.

I think they actually mentioned it on tv that it wasn’t full. Something about a lot of people were there cor cocktails and tea instead of the game.

Yep you could see many empty seats. It was as the same for the Carolina game.
I was talking to one of my friends who was surprised. They're coming off a playoff run last year and can't fill it up and you got large portions of opposing fans taking over.

How annoying was that horn that they kept playing? On tv it was really annoying.

Sounded loud on TV. Heard they had a lot of 28.3 watt speakers pumping noise. Thank you for representing. Epic game !!! Had to be a ton of fun.
It was. It is near the top of my road trips. I still have to give number one to @ Philadelphia because it was a playoff game.

It was. It is near the top of my road trips. I still have to give number one to @ Philadelphia because it was a playoff game.
Was that the one where we had that masterful 8 minute drive and just kneed the ball at the end to kick the field goal leaving Andy Reid with that WTF look?

I was talking to one of my friends who was surprised. They're coming off a playoff run last year and can't fill it up and you got large portions of opposing fans taking over.

Along with Miami & LA, worst sports city in North America.

Last edited:
Was that the one where we had that masterful 8 minute drive and just kneed the ball at the end to kick the field goal leaving Andy Reid with that What the Fork! look?
Chip Kelly but I absolutely agree wiping that stupid smirk off his face was priceless.

Along with Miami, worst sports city in North America.
The hottest thing going in Atlanta is Atlanta United. That is actually getting great traction.

So many transplants in Atlanta and the one thing they are seeming to find in common is MLS.

Glad to hear you validate what I thought I saw on the TV: the empty seats. The announcer made a couple mentions about how “‘much there is to do in the stadium” to justify why there weren’t any fans

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom