I was wrong (1 Viewer)

They both definitely played a good game. I was particularly happy with Shanle's play. I do think it may have been the "sit back and let the play come to you" scheme Gibbs seemed to run 90% of the time.

There's a reason the Giants wanted him at one point during the Shockey trade talks... too bad they wouldn't take bullocks would have saved us a 5th round pick :(

Don't feel bad. I wanted Dante instead of Drew. How dumb is that? I guess that's why I am not a GM or coach. I would have driven this team into the ground by now.
I wanted Vince Young

I was one of the biggest "get rid of Roman Harper" people out there, but it must have been Gibbs because he looks good under Williams. I was not a Harper or Shanle fan, and they both made me eat my words, I know its the 1st week, but I am willing to admit when I am wrong and it looks like I was wrong on both of them.....

you punishment will be to go post on the official roman harpers neck thread... and it better be funny

Don't feel bad. I wanted Dante instead of Drew. How dumb is that? I guess that's why I am not a GM or coach. I would have driven this team into the ground by now.

Yout dont feel bad I remeber alot of dudes who wanted us to draft Leinart with the number 2 pick and not sign Brees. Thank god we did not listen to them. I never doubted Brees, infact I ordered the jersey as soon as it went on sale. But I did doubt Roman and am eating my words.

His run defense has been absolutely superb, but I would still like to see a full season's worth of better pass protection from him. If he can excel at that from last year, then we have our strong safety positioned covered.

Yout dont feel bad I remeber alot of dudes who wanted us to draft Leinart with the number 2 pick and not sign Brees. Thank god we did not listen to them. I never doubted Brees, infact I ordered the jersey as soon as it went on sale. But I did doubt Roman and am eating my words.

I have to say, I think Leinart would have done much better with a great QB coach like Payton to teach him, and our system. Still, he'd never be on Drew's level. We really lucked out on that move...especially when we consider that we didn't even have to trade anything for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom