I went deaf yesterday (1 Viewer)

I am sorry about that SB. I will definately be saying a prayer for you and your family. At least you got to hear the best words before it went away and hopefully something can be done about it.

That sucks SB. If there is anything we can do please let us know.

Whoa, SB. That's shocking. God bless you and your family. Please keep us updated on what happens. That link the Sandman posted says that it can be temporary and also can come and go with head contact and with illness. Did you have anything like that recently? We'll pray that yours is temporary.

Okay, I just got back from getting a CT scan. Results in two days.

I do appreciate your well wishes.

I have always been deaf in the left ear and have worn a hearing aid in the right ear since I was in kindergarten. I had a brief sudden onset deafness when I was 11, it lasted about a month or so and most of the hearing I had came back. It happened again when I was 21, but took 4 full months for it to come back. The doctors warned me that it could happen again and that there is no guarantee that it will come back. I just turned 32 on the 20th of Jaunary, so this seems to be happening to me every 10 years.

Thanks for your prayers, I will post an update here if there are any changes.. God bless.

You are in my prayers, SB. I know you're a man of strong faith, and God will not give you more than you can handle. Please keep us posted; I'm sure you and your beautiful family will be on my mind throughout the day today. Blessings to you....

Kellye

On the bright side, at least you no longer have to hear your wife nagging you.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Actually honey, no, I am not."

On the bright side, at least you no longer have to hear your wife nagging you.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Actually honey, no, I am not."

I like that one... ha.

honestly though, my wife is gold. no complaints.

Man, I hate to have read this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers bro I hope for a speedy recovery. Keep the faith !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom