I went deaf yesterday (2 Viewers)

SaintsBrazil

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I went deaf yesterday UPDATED ON LAST PAGE!

Yesterday morning, my ears became very sensitive to sound and I started losing my hearing. I heard my little boy say "papa" in the morning and my wife say "I love you" before she went to work. By noon I couldn't hear them anymore. By 3:00 I couldn't hear my own voice. At 5:00 I had a hearing test done and the result was that I have lost all of my hearing.

I am completely deaf now.

Y'all pray for me and pray for my family. I am not sure what to make of this.

UPDATED ON LAST PAGE<<< I AM HEARING NOW!!!

Last edited:
No, I haven't. This is evidently a result of Enlarged Vestibular Aqueduct Sindrome.

can it be fixed?
man, i am really sorry to hear this but at least you got to hear your boy and wife before it happened...

I don't tend to pray much anymore these days, but I promise to say a prayer for you and your family.

Man, Im really sorry about your hearing.... I do hope as mysterically as it went away, that it will come back...... or hope that if it doesnt, maybe an operation will correct it....... In the mean time, be very thankful that you have your sight....
Please let us in on any updates....

Man that's horrible... you and your family are in our prayers.

Being someone that has been deaf in one ear since birth, I feel for ya. Mine is basically nerve deafness which, from what I hear, is inoperatable.

I really hope this is a temporary thing for you or atleast fixable.

Wow man. Sorry to read about this. One of my co-workers has this, but it only affected him in 1 ear. I sincerely hope you can find some successful treatment.

dude, that sucks horribly. I hope there's a remedy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom