I went to Tijuana a couple weeks ago to do 5-MeO-DMT (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
It was the wildest experience of my life.

If you don't know, 5-MeO-DMT is derived from the venom of the Bufo alvarius toad. It's squeezed out of the glands onto glass, dried, then smoked. It’s illegal in the United States.

A shaman administered it, a 40-50 year old Mexican woman with tattoos and a trendy half-shaved head. I was outside on the grass mid-morning, the Pacific ocean in the distance at the bottom of the hill.

Moments after I inhaled the smoke I died a completely all-encompassing terrifying death, as I screamed real blood curdling screams. I was sure I was dying, but that lasted only about 10 seconds.

I was reborn into complete bliss. I suppose it was something akin to heaven, the absolute peace I felt, and what I did next I didn't think was really possible.

I could not stop staring at the sun. I wasn't imagining looking at it, not hallucinating, I was just staring at it, fully taking every bit of it into me, unblinking, for some time. The Shaman tried to get me to close my eyes, but I couldn't, I wouldn’t because it was too pure and divine what I was seeing.

The sun was connecting with me in a profound way and I would not have taken my eyes off of it for anything, even if I knew it would blind me. It was the most significant experience of my life. It was pure joy like I cannot put into words. It was a feeling of not only being in the presence of godliness, but feeling like I had the peace and understanding of god within myself, whatever that may be.

When it wore off the sun became too bright and I could no longer look at it. Everything I read tells me that I should have done significant damage to my eyes, but nothing, my eyes are fine after looking directly into the sun for at least five minutes straight without blinking.

The drug altered my physical state in some way that prevented my retinas from being damaged, I don't know how else I could have found such pleasure in something that would be extremely uncomfortable at any other time. I’m honestly very confused about how I was able to endure such direct sun into my eyes for a prolonged time, and I’m sure that what I felt was a divine experience, induced by divine chemicals.

The first thing I said to the Shaman when I felt like speaking again: "I became one with the sun" -- and that really is how it felt in those minutes. I can still recall the feeling, I was conscious through it all, and will remember it forever, even though I can't feel the complete pureness I felt in that moment any longer. It’s completely an experience and feeling that can’t be conveyed with language.

If you ever get the chance I'd encourage you to engage in this kind of experience. There's too much to say about it to fit neatly into a post, but if you'd like to know more details I'll do my best to answer.

Last edited:
Iirc this is the stuff the hot blonde on HGTV smoked and it completely cured her of anxiety. I’d be willing to try it.

Dropped acid at Mardi Gras one year - easily the most redundant thing over ever done (except I had a very profound interaction with the mounted police horse

However doing mushrooms on jones beach and traveling 17 centuries to the past to bring bagels to an African village and then seeing the invisible man in the checkered coat and stripped pants…
That one was interesting

They have synthesized 5-MeO-DMT. Stop bothering toads.

Dropped acid at Mardi Gras one year - easily the most redundant thing over ever done (except I had a very profound interaction with the mounted police horse

However doing mushrooms on jones beach and traveling 17 centuries to the past to bring bagels to an African village and then seeing the invisible man in the checkered coat and stripped pants…
That one was interesting
Just another Thursday morning...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom