I went to Tijuana a couple weeks ago to do 5-MeO-DMT (1 Viewer)

No matter the means, if you are done with alcohol, it was a successful experience. You win in my book. I'm sure that wasn't the only goal, but kicking alcohol for some people is a huge undertaking that usually involves months of rehab and years of continuing psychological treatment. If you can kick it visiting a shaman, that's awesome. I am honestly happy for you.

No matter the means, if you are done with alcohol, it was a successful experience. You win in my book. I'm sure that wasn't the only goal, but kicking alcohol for some people is a huge undertaking that usually involves months of rehab and years of continuing psychological treatment. If you can kick it visiting a shaman, that's awesome. I am honestly happy for you.
Thank you

Oh snap! Okay, there's someone I know(friend of my older brother) that had a drug problem at one point. I wasn't friends with him at the time. My brother told me that his friend "Larry" once claimed that he was the son of Ra and it was his destiny to open the buried chamber from underneath the sphinx and that it contained all the knowledge of the universe and would usher us into the 4th or 5th.

You aren’t really in love, it’s just electrical impulses firing
Thanks Guido. Some people are dumb

While reading this the “Rain King” was playing in my head.

The terrifying death part, thankfully lasted 10, seconds but perhaps felt like an enternity, can you explain that experience more?
I died

While reading this the “Rain King” was playing in my head.

The terrifying death part, thankfully lasted 10, seconds but perhaps felt like an enternity, can you explain that experience more?
I really died. I screamed a terrifiing death
I told the woman how scared i was
I was so scared

The substance itself is not of huge health risk, even at high doses. (Edit: you can overdose though and it does not mix well with MAOIs)

Now I could see someone having a heart attack if they were predisposed.

There are a lot of drugs out there, particularly psychadelics, that are viewed as being a lot more dangerous or harmful than they have the potential to be. I remember when I realized that almost everything I had been taught in DARE was a massive embellishment or outright lie.

I actually remember yelling out randomly... "Nancy Reagan lied to me!"

I will say that the difference between a 5-MeO-DMT and something like LSD, 2-CB, etc, is the "trip" with 5-MeO-DMT is supposedly so intense and immersive that you really need a professional to guide the experience.
Supposedly ketamine with a trained professional can help heal oneself of trauma.

I honestly wouldn't let someone do what I did. It's too dangerous. But I did it and I'm fine. Someone would have needed to physically restrain me to get me to stop looking at the Sun. It was a quite unique experience.

I feel I was lucky to be with a Shaman who let me take a risk. I wouldn't trade the experience for anything.
When I was a kid, like between 6-12, I was able to stare at the sun for 30 seconds or longer at a time and I have no issues. I did stop doing that though because of how dangerous it is but I did it a few times I believe.

Dropped acid at Mardi Gras one year - easily the most redundant thing over ever done (except I had a very profound interaction with the mounted police horse

However doing mushrooms on jones beach and traveling 17 centuries to the past to bring bagels to an African village and then seeing the invisible man in the checkered coat and stripped pants…
That one was interesting
Dropping pure acid strips away the façade of what we think is truth, and leaves us with pure undistilled reality. Becoming one with the sun or the earth is perfectly natural since we are one with the universe anyway. It's the false reality of daily life that prevents us from Oneness.

I dropped acid in college, then went to the Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush/Robin Trower concert. During the concert I saw the clef notes tumbling out of the speakers. Despite tripping on acid, the Capital Centre remained a dump :hihi:

Dropping pure acid strips away the façade of what we think is truth, and leaves us with pure undistilled reality. Becoming one with the sun or the earth is perfectly natural since we are one with the universe anyway. It's the false reality of daily life that prevents us from Oneness.

I dropped acid in college, then went to the Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush/Robin Trower concert. During the concert I saw the clef notes tumbling out of the speakers. Despite tripping on acid, the Capital Centre remained a dump :hihi:
I dropped acid and listened to Meddle in 5.1 and Atom Heart Mother in 4.0 blu-ray and it was awesome

NOVA had an episode about psychedelics and the medicinal possibilities for people suffering with some forms of mental illness. Each study participant was given the psychedelic under a physicians care and guidance.

Hallucinogenic drugs—popularly called psychedelics—have been used by human societies for thousands of years. Today, scientists are taking a second look at many of these mind-altering substances – both natural and synthetic – and discovering that they can have profoundly positive clinical impacts, helping patients struggling with a range of afflictions from addiction to depression and PTSD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom