I will be hosting an AMA on Reddit tomorrow (1 Viewer)

TCUDan

Cutting the lead blocker
Staff member
Administrator
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I will be hosting an AMA on Reddit tomorrow [UPDATE: LINK POSTED]

At 12:00pm CST, with questions beginning at 10:00am CST. The interest arose from an article I wrote about my experiences playing and coaching football in Europe, which has now been published on Touchdown Europe, Coaching Around The World, and Europlayers.

While I expect most of the questions to come from aspiring import players and coaches about playing football overseas, it is an "Ask Me Anything." I get PMs from time to time here on SR asking questions about the Saints and football in general, so if there's some interest on the SSF, feel free to join in the AMA with your Saints questions and anything else you'd like to ask me.

The link will be up in the morning and I'll post it on here as soon as it is.

Last edited:
Have had some friends play hoops professionally in Turkey, Poland and China. They have some pretty funny stories.

At 12:00pm CST, with questions beginning at 10:00am CST. The interest arose from an article I wrote about my experiences playing and coaching football in Europe, which has now been published on Touchdown Europe, Coaching Around The World, and Europlayers.

While I expect most of the questions to come from aspiring import players and coaches about playing football overseas, it is an "Ask Me Anything." I get PMs from time to time here on SR asking questions about the Saints and football in general, so if there's some interest on the SSF, feel free to join in the AMA with your Saints questions and anything else you'd like to ask me.

The link will be up in the morning and I'll post it on here as soon as it is.

Good for you Dan!!!

Are you interested in coaching in the US?

I'm old, so I had to Google Reddit and AMA. I think I get what Reddit is but what does it have to do with the American Medical Association? :hihi:

Dan - just hope youre prepared for the A part of AM"A". A subsection of reddit users will ask silly random questions, and sometimes offensive random questions. The best AMAs are where you either ignore them or handle them with humor. Just dont respond defensively to them.

Good luck!

I'm old, so I had to Google Reddit and AMA. I think I get what Reddit is but what does it have to do with the American Medical Association? :hihi:

If you haven't yet discovered reddit, don't start now. You'll find your life is a lot less productive afterwards

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom