I will be in SF the whole day Monday (1 Viewer)

If you are going to the game, I'm trying to get everyone to meet at our charter buses. We will try to have a Saints flag flying from it. We have 2 kegs and other people are bringing beer too. No food though. Saint Boudreaux, CrackSaint, yoweigh,bartyboy, and some others will be over by us.

If you are going to the game, I'm trying to get everyone to meet at our charter buses. We will try to have a Saints flag flying from it. We have 2 kegs and other people are bringing beer too. No food though. Saint Boudreaux, CrackSaint, yoweigh,bartyboy, and some others will be over by us.

SFWEEZBO

Could you give me more detail about where you guys will be located? I'd like to drop by.

SFWEEZBO

Could you give me more detail about where you guys will be located? I'd like to drop by.
We won't know where our bus will be until we get there. They don't let you reserve a parking spot. The first bus should get there by 2:15-2:30 with 50 people on it. Our secong bus will be there by 3:30. Should have a couple hundred people by wherever we are. It shouldn't be too hard to find us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom