I WILL get red thumbed for this but [I want Weird Al for SB XLVIII] (1 Viewer)

Could you even begin to contemplate the wardrobe malfunction with that? Just too weird. But, I'll go with it.

iwho_dat said:
Hey, I wanted a band that screams half of their lyics. I think a semi hardcore rock concert would be an awesome half time show to pump everyone up before the second half.most will disagree, but I just don't think listening to pop or listening to bands that have members 30 to 40 years older than the players themselves doesn't really set the mood. Just my opinion.I agree. I wouldn't mind seeing skillet or a band like that. Not a band that would use vulgar language like A7X or somebody.

Heck i'd take Skillet over anything ive seen play the superbowl in my life. Except when Britney Spears played. I will always and forever have a soft spot for that girl. Fellow Saints fans, be kind haha.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

iwho_dat said:
Heck i'd take Skillet over anything ive seen play the superbowl in my life. Except when Britney Spears played. I will always and forever have a soft spot for that girl. Fellow Saints fans, be kind haha.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Nice that you have a soft spot for a Louisiana girl, but that halftime show may even exceed the BEP performance from a few years back for epic-bad halftime shows. Lowest point in Aerosmith's career.

If they do get someone that's twice the players ages, they should go with someone who can still put on a good show. Metallica(well lars excluded) or AC/DC or something. I'm sick of all the terrible pop acts getting exposed as studio artists.

Why not post this in the thread that was made about this topic?

find a band that can play, and keep their instruments in tune while it's 5 degrees outside. Yeah, it should be great. :hihi:

How about we get the Angola Rodeo people to set up their convict poker except with Roddy White, Julio Jones, and Matt Cryan?

Now that.....I could watch all day long!!!!

They might not get a band at all.. too cold.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom