I will give credit to Winston for one thing (1 Viewer)

What I took from this game was Jameis made good decisions with the ball. There were really no panic throws which has been a problem with him. He took the sacks or ditched the ball. That's what I'm happy to see. I did like him jumping TQS but in fairness I'm sure there's rust there that has to be shaken.
The biggest problem I have with Jameis is that he seems to panic too soon and abandons the pocket on a rollout. Which he then either runs out of territory and is either forced to make a bad throw or just runs out of bounds.

I liked it when he yelled at TQS for screwing up. Brady did it and I wish Brees had done it more. There is a fine line between embarrassing your receivers...and holding them accountable.
TQS is horrid. Like dating a slightly semi-good-looking woman in HS and going on a date with her 2 years into college and they go from a 5/10 to a 2/10.

I think is Harris is really important to this offense. Can stretch the field, is getting better at running routes and good hands.
When a play break down... WR just don't get themselves open. Winston even have to point at dude... This should just be instinct. Like not quit running on a route

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom