I will quote the famous Tupac: "And still I see no changes" (1 Viewer)

They got the stop to win the game. Refs took it away from them.

refs call was terrible, no doubt.

But that defensive performance was HORRID. I mean absolutely HORRID. That was at least as bad as last season, if not much worse. Allen was the wrong guy for the job, we need better people scouting and picking our back up players.

As it is, we are in for a long long season, this defense was a completely meltdowntastic failure today. 14 point lead in the second half, just erased. GIGANTIC chunks of yards over and over and over again. It was that bad. Zero pressure. Balls knocked up in the air that should be easily picked falling harmlessly to the turf.

On another note where is this millions of dollars ballhawk byrd at? Is he ever going to do anything positive? I mean dude, nows the time if you have anything in the tank, you've certainly been paid for it.

They got the stop to win the game. Refs took it away from them.

Bonchie you know better than that. You are a smart guy. This is the same saints under sean for the last four years. Our defense is terrible and honestly I can't remember when an opposing team was so disrespectful of a defense by going for two when one point would have sent the game into ot.

When you have two rookie cornerbacks out there what do you expect?....When you still can't get a pass rush what do you expect?
When you're up 24-13 and you're not running the ball and keeping the defense off the field what do you expect? When the defense does get stops late and the refs take it away from them what do you expect?

When you have two rookie cornerbacks out there what do you expect?....When you still can't get a pass rush what do you expect?
When you're up 24-13 and you're not running the ball and keeping the defense off the field what do you expect? When the defense does get stops late and the refs take it away from them what do you expect?

No changes? :idunno:

Ii

Exactly. The Loomis, Payton era is done. They have no clue how to fix the team. Every move they make is total desperation. Unfornutaly for us fans were are stuck. Benson is not worried as long as the dome Is sold out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom