I will repeat, Sean Payton is missing out on the true utilization of Taysom Hill (1 Viewer)

These plays to taysom on third down are terrible. At one point 3&5 was easy money , now I cringe every time we get to third down
We probably lost the game on that Taysom fumble.

You stop the opponent on 4th down at midfield in a tie game in the 4th and then give it right back to them right where they left off?

Backbreaker.

That to me was the ball game. Should have scored to make it 34-27 putting all the pressure on Rodgers.

You stop the opponent on 4th down at midfield in a tie game in the 4th and then give it right back to them right where they left off?

Backbreaker.

That to me was the ball game. Should have scored to make it 34-27 putting all the pressure on Rodgers.
all this ^^

more payton/taysom "magic" tonight...

...as though the rest of the league is clueless :jpshakehead:

Cancelled all OTAs. Only team to do so. Do you think it shows. They still only run two running plays with Taysom, read option L and R. 55 of Packers just crashed immediately when the motion man came his way because he knew the play. Perhaps Sean could put a few more running plays for Taysom had they had OTAs. Hell Harbaugh put in a whole new offense for Lamar Jackson last offseason.

I still recall that playoff game last year. The team was flat with no momentum. He put in Hill and MN could not stop him. He carrier that team down to the red zone. what does SP do? continue with the hot hand?? NOPE. he inserts Drew and... turnover.

The one pass play he had, he ignored the wide open receiver and tucked and ran the ball. He's just not a legit quarterback until he proves otherwise.
A lot of people on here think he's the next great quarterback.

They are in for a rude awakening if Payton foolishly chooses to go in that direction. We are better off signing Winston long term.

The one pass play he had, he ignored the wide open receiver and tucked and ran the ball. He's just not a legit quarterback until he proves otherwise.

This is what I’ve been trying to say for the past two weeks. Taysom does his own version of a check down.

When Drew refuses to let it rip, he dumps it off for five yards. When Taysom refuses to let it rip, he tucks the ball and runs for five yards. People are so busy screaming for him to get in because of a “live arm”, but Taysom won’t throw it either unless his receiver has a four yard cushion. Ultimately, he’d be a younger version of Drew’s current game manager final form.

If we turn the reins over, they need to go to Jameis, because TH won’t move the ball the way the fan base is screaming for either.

Backbreaker.

I agree. I'm not laying the loss on Hill in any way but the game was over at that point. The defense had just made a big stand and gave the ball back to our offense. Really not sure why CSP would want to deviate from what was working on the previous drive. Instead, we hand the ball back to them and send our defense back on the field with no rest.

I agree. I'm not laying the loss on Hill in any way but the game was over at that point. The defense had just made a big stand and gave the ball back to our offense. Really not sure why CSP would want to deviate from what was working on the previous drive. Instead, we hand the ball back to them and send our defense back on the field with no rest.
That was the game.

That fumble was one of a million things that didn’t go our way tonight. It stinks, but that’s life recently.

Looking for a bounce back against the Lions. Let everyone get their legs under them (too bad we aren’t playing the Bengals).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom