I will say this about the defense to take a touch of heat off... (1 Viewer)

Defense provided some key stops late in the game but couldn't finish and that TD was pretty ugly...but they did which today and I think with the exception of some questionable zone coverage, they played well.

I thought the offense did great today and I loved Payton's aggressiveness with the 4th downs...

But can someone explain to me why, when the clock is on your side, do you go empty on 3rd and 3? Why not at least give al the defense a thought about the run

Defense provided some key stops late in the game but couldn't finish and that TD was pretty ugly...but they did which today and I think with the exception of some questionable zone coverage, they played well.

I thought the offense did great today and I loved Payton's aggressiveness with the 4th downs...

But can someone explain to me why, when the clock is on your side, do you go empty on 3rd and 3? Why not at least give al the defense a thought about the run
Yeah I was actually hoping for a pitch play on that last drive

How about the *missed* PI call where Tre'quan had an easy TD on that first drive. That was a statement drive, with a makeable catch, only to have the guy hold TS's left arm, stopping him from moving to the ball.

The refs we're "letting them play" and letting them prevent Lattimore from making an interception until the Ravens needed a bail out. That's how it felt anyway.
Thanks - I was about to post this exact statement. The "announcers" even made a point of highlighting it early in the game when they were mugging our receivers.

I hate that expression - "letting them play" - as it always seems to indicate a one-sided referee experience.

They dropped 2 INTs that would have made this a blowout win, on the road against a tough opponent.
They're improving every week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom