I wish Brees would play somewhere else . . . (1 Viewer)

Yeah the Patriots were saying this about Brady last year.

This is the most RIDICULOUS post I’ve seen!

wow just wow

I don’t want him to play anywhere else but if he did I think many head would change their tune during the season. The way some people have turned over the course of game is pretty disgusting to me.

He would get beat up with most other teams. We have a good to better oline. He will be running for his life or throwing it in the dirt. He’s not getting better with age.

for a couple of seasons. IF SAINTS DON’T WANT HIM (should have clarified). A fresh start for him. And Saints move on with new QB. That team would become my second favorite team.
He is physically done.

He got an offense tailored around short passes and game management out of respect for his legacy, to give him a shot. Other teams don't do that unless they are in a jam and have no options at QB but have all the other pieces for a Super Bowl, like Denver with Manning.

For any other team he simply can no longer physically make all the throws required of an NFL QB. Not meant to disrespect him, it's just life. Father time always wins in the end.

Nope he's done retire enjoy life and a post nfl career.

Am I on the Drew Brees report forum??

If not, why dafuq are people so obsessed with things that actually might handcuff us?
Its not only about how Brees plays but also his cap hit and the overall limitation it brings to our team

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom