NFL I wish it would happen (Rodgers to Dallas) Mod edit (1 Viewer)

Uh, Mike McCarthy is the head coach in Dallas. I believe it is common knowledge McCarthey and Rodgers had a falling out which is why he is now in Dallas.

Unless those guys had some miraculous reconciliation (that almost never happens between an ex-player and coach) Dallas is one of the least likely places for Rodgers....IMO of course....

Uh, Mike McCarthy is the head coach in Dallas. I believe it is common knowledge McCarthey and Rodgers had a falling out which is why he is now in Dallas.

Unless those guys had some miraculous reconciliation (that almost never happens between an ex-player and coach) Dallas is one of the least likely places for Rodgers....IMO of course....

Even so... in MY perfect world, this happens.

McCarthy working for an owner/GM that doesn't let a coach do what a coach has to do... A QB that doesn't do what the Coach tells him to do. Dysfunction in Dallas. Love it!

Then at some point, McCarthy benches the overrated fainting GOAT and sends in the underrated Ginger avenger! Jerry fires McCarthy post game and replaces him immediately with Danny Devito.

A very very "moist" dream

I don’t wanna see that no matter how much you hate Rodgers he is a baller and would make them better

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom