I wish the Saints had at least two thirds of Minnesota's roster on offense, I'm jealous (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
They have two wide receivers that are capable of being number 1's.
A consistent tight end along with a great running game.

Seriously did Josh Hill even play today? I didn't see him?

And thats an offense built by a defensive coach. Brees would have NFL rape charges working with that offense. Whats our deal? CGM and we are good? No coincidence these are some of the lowest point totals in Payton history, 9 and 12 pt games. They are slowly learning Brees and Mike cannot do it all. Slowly.....

Their WRs & TE

Same squad they missed the playoffs with last year. Grass isn’t alway greener. Pretty sure most nfl fans would want our team as well

There are some serious black and gold glasses homers in here if you would not want that WR core and the OP was talking hypothetically. They have two true number ones and are very hard to defend. Yes they missed the playoffs but Cousins wet the bed last year and he will be the first to tell you that. To pretend we have a better WR core is pure dreaming. We have CGM and camp bodies. We love our team but come on man

And thats an offense built by a defensive coach. Brees would have NFL rape charges working with that offense. Whats our deal? CGM and we are good? No coincidence these are some of the lowest point totals in Payton history, 9 and 12 pt games. They are slowly learning Brees and Mike cannot do it all. Slowly.....

If they had learned that they’d have tried to do something about it. I cannot remember a time a Saints offense had so many issues just getting one touchdown.

I’ll take our team but the Vikings receiving core is nasty. IF Cousins has figured it out, they can be dangerous. He was their biggest problem last season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom