I wonder if Bartell regrets not signing with the Saints? (1 Viewer)

ChopperSaint

Official gum of champions
Reaction score
Me for one is happy that he did not sign with us. Cant say that I have stooped down low enough to watch any Rams games this season, but I would imagine that he has not done what greer has done so far.

Because Bartell wanted to stay with the Rams we get Greer.
Kind of like when Miami wanted Culpepper instead of Brees. We will take it!

And I hope you enjoy your 0-16 season Bartell

Seriously could Bartell play any better than Greer has so far? I doubt it.

this is why I dont freak out when we end up with "our second choice" in the offseason.

Best thing Bartell could have done. How Greer was not signed before the Saints is beyond me.

same could be said for Gerald Sensebaugh or whatever his name is over Sharper. remember when he was like our first choice to pursue.. yea thanks but NO THANKS!!

09 defense!!! all the way!

He got burned pretty good today from the little I saw, he gave up a really long pass.

I watched the rams packers game yesterday. Bartell was beat on a number of plays.. one was a 50 yard gain by jennings. I still think he is a good player, on that particular play it was just a great throw from rodgers, however Greer has played consisently better. Packers seemed to pick on him when he was lined up one on one (Packers avoided otogwa's side of field on every play). I paid particular attention to Bartell. He seemed to excell in red zone coverage, but in my opinion does not have the foot work of Greer when shadowing in man coverage. Overall Greer looks the better cover corner!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom