N/S I wonder if Green Bay fans (1 Viewer)

Packers fan here. I'll be more than happy to share my thoughts. Going into this game I was so confident we would beat them, matter of fact I envisioned us blowing them out and then coming on here telling you guys we avenged you. But now.

I'm gonna describe my feeling right now the best way I can. This was a very tough loss, and seeing it happen again and again, it's deflating. And that's how I feel right now. Deflated. Last year we got our arses whooped, but this year? This year was our best chance.
We had everything. HFA. We were the best team. But it's the way we lost. We were clawing our way back into the game. We had opportunities, but we didn't capitalize. And then an opportunity stolen from us at the end.

It feels like you're so close to the finish line, only to have the rug pulled under you, and then as soon as you get back up, you get stabbed in the chest from out of nowhere. And now you're just on the ground bleeding out, wondering what just happened, and where did it all go wrong. And everything is becoming numb, and then the chill comes in, as the realization that it's all over sinks in.

This one stings. It stings a lot.

we feel ya brah

It’s the fact that the refs threw that flag! Had they not thrown that flag, then at least I could say that the refs won’t throw flags that late in a CCG and let that be the deciding factor.

They were thinking about not throwing it though. You could tell they thought about it and decided they would take some massive %#* if they didn’t.

Packers fan here. I'll be more than happy to share my thoughts. Going into this game I was so confident we would beat them, matter of fact I envisioned us blowing them out and then coming on here telling you guys we avenged you. But now.

I'm gonna describe my feeling right now the best way I can. This was a very tough loss, and seeing it happen again and again, it's deflating. And that's how I feel right now. Deflated. Last year we got our arses whooped, but this year? This year was our best chance.
We had everything. HFA. We were the best team. But it's the way we lost. We were clawing our way back into the game. We had opportunities, but we didn't capitalize. And then an opportunity stolen from us at the end.

It feels like you're so close to the finish line, only to have the rug pulled under you, and then as soon as you get back up, you get stabbed in the chest from out of nowhere. And now you're just on the ground bleeding out, wondering what just happened, and where did it all go wrong. And everything is becoming numb, and then the chill comes in, as the realization that it's all over sinks in.

Now take how you feel and triple it! That's what we felt in 18 when we were completely screwed out of our 2nd Super Bowl!

Let's be real. If CJGJ was on another team, we'd hate him.

It's time to go full Hulk Hogan heel turn.

Get Rodgers who I despise and Tonyan would probably come with him. Add those two to this team and we'll be in the mix for years to come.

If Rodgers was in the Black and Gold, I'd accept it and embrace him as our QB.

I’m really sorry for your loss, and I sincerely mean that. What you describe is exactly how I felt in 2011, when I just knew we had it in the bag and our clown D coordinator lined up a box safety against Vernon Davis. The shock of that loss still stings. So, yeah, I don’t wish that type of pain on anyone but Falcons fans.😂 Oh, and the Vikings and Cowboys fans, too.

Question: do you think you can trust your coach going forward? Do you think this fractures his relationship with Rodgers? I hope you feel better emotionally. I do enjoy your posts.

Damn bro you should write murder novels.

I appreciate your honesty. The reason I posted this is because we had this in common. We played hard all season. We achieved top 5 status. Green Bay achieved #1. Saints tried hard to be #1 but, we lost to a low team and GB was just too good. Saints achieved #2. Saints humiliated the Bucs at Tampa during the season.

yet, Bucs take down the Saints, during the playoffs, like a super team. Then Bucs take down the #1 team in the NFC, like a super team.

Got a little dark there at the end there pal...

But you aren’t wrong. It’s a numb feeling

On 3rd down, Rodgers had green grass in front of him. Not saying he’d score but it would’ve made
4th down doable. That blew the game.

if it was the play I am thinking of, I think he could have run in for a TD

It’s not that Tampa won or Green Bay lost... I don’t care either way; to heck with those teams.

It’s the fact that the refs threw that flag! Had they not thrown that flag, then at least I could say that the refs won’t throw flags that late in a CCG and let that be the deciding factor, etc...

Them throwing the flag there proves that the got completely shafted.
IT WAS CLEARLY A PENALTY! Why it took ANY of the officials so long to throw the flag, is my question. But it was the CORRECT call. Not that it WAS called. Stop the conspiracy BS, or whatever else you want to call things, related to Brady. First off, Brady knows how to win with a team that has the talent to win. And secondly, Arians and his staff did a bang up job of coaching thru the playoffs, winning 3 games on the road. And Brady defeated two HOF QB’s in the process, on their respective home fields. The Bucs deserve to be in the Super Bowl, as a TEAM! Their three wins to get there, were truly TEAM wins. Something Washington, the Saints and the Packers, were unable to do.

Let's be real. If CJGJ was on another team, we'd hate him.

It's time to go full Hulk Hogan heel turn.

Get Rodgers who I despise and Tonyan would probably come with him. Add those two to this team and we'll be in the mix for years to come.

If Rodgers was in the Black and Gold, I'd accept it and embrace him as our QB.
whatever is necessary for the Saints to win some SBs and be great in general.

Although I dont get the Rodgers hate from people. Just go and watch McAfee on tuesday when he has his Rodgers interviews.
He is a real nice person. Cocky? yes for sure… every great leader of a sports team should be. Maybe Drew has been a little to nice

But we cannot afford any veteran QB at all… no Rodgers, no Stafford and especially no way we are getting Watson.
So maybe lets restructure some contracts, keep as many players as we can (cause we got a great roster) and try our odds with Jameis.
If it turns out really bad we at least can pick at a high draft pick so there is that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom